Truckers MP - Emptiest Roads - Discussion

ZombieZz

France DLC

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Speaking of the quietest places in the base map that you can find, I would have to say that the west coast of the UK would have to take the cake, the reason being is that there is not much that is interesting about this place since this area contains the same roads that were present in UK Truck Simulator - I mean yeah there are a few scenic places but that was done just to try and put in some attention to detail in the map rather than attract anybody to drive in those areas. To add on to this, most players are put off from visiting the UK because people find it hard to get themselves accustomed to driving patterns there (e.g. we drive on the left in the UK rather than on the right and speed limits are in miles per hour). 

Furthermore, there are not as many people driving in the UK as there used to be back in the early days in TruckersMP because it has become a lot more difficult recently for non-DLC users to access the UK in Europe 2 - the reason being is that the Calais area has been inundated with people using the C-D road, and the surrounding port area is one of the main ports that players used back in the early days to get to the UK. Generally, most of the UK ports require you to travel through the high-population regions which puts a lot of professional drivers off from visiting.

Moving onto mainland Europe, I would say that the quietest roads in the base-map portion would have to be the road from Munich to Prague as well as the road from Brno to Szczecin for a couple of reasons - the latter does not receive heavy usage because it is a remote road as there are not too many trailer routes that serve this road, caused by the fact that the cities that it bypasses are generally served by other routes that are more direct, and the former does not receive heavy usage because it is not a convenient route to get between the two due to the slow, twisty and mountainous nature of the road.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @Zombiez

Thank you so much for interacting with the community with this great post. You are awesome! I must inform you that after an inactive period of 14 days a topic will be moved to our archive.

That is the reason for why the topic will be locked and moved towards there. Do not hesitate to start a new dicussion or join one ^^

If you have any questions, please message me in private

//Locked and moved

• Guest locked this topic

Archived