If you were able to choose the next Calais Duisburg, what would it be?

Snorlax.

Hey there, I think some of TMP's players might be getting bored of driving the same route day for day, at least the players that do so.

So imagine, that you were able to choose the next highly populated area on the map. What would it be and why?

Which route would people drive day for day? Would you be annoyed because of it?

Let me know, I am excited to see your answers. 

Hi, my name is Jonas.

The entire ETS2 map. All of Europe.

ETS2 does not contain one road or one area.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

If it has to be one road/area, realistically it wouldn't be in any of the DLC areas because there's a lot of players that don't have much DLC

I would pick this road:

qtp8k0j.png

Or I would pick this area:

d8Wb0tL.png

Szczecin - Brno could be fun. It fills basically all the requirements for the sort of road that the people who use Calais - Duisburg at the moment seek in order to make the driving as disorderly and chaotic as possible.

• It is single carriageway most of the way
  • It has a fair amount, albeit not a ridiculous amount, of bends
  • It is in the base map (I think!)
  • It is a similar distance to the current thing, only being a bit longer
  • It has a couple of motorway connections for traffic jams to form frequently (as well as, you know, providing access to this road)
  • A small amount of the route near Brno goes on a motorway, and therefore means that there is a TOTSO. Negotiating that with loads of traffic would be 'fun.'
  • For the people who want to have a serious drive, there are viable alternatives via motorways.

I actually like the Amsterdam to Groningen a lot, it's fun driving over the water like that.

There's also a highway in the Alps I like a lot but I'm not sure which road it is exactly. I randomly stumble across it at times but it's got some decently steep hills making heavy loads fun.

Hello There

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived