Packetloss indicator

Suggestion Name: Packetloss indicator

Suggestion Description: I want to know not only ping but also packetloss status.

Any example imageshttp://siemkakto.pl/ping-999-5/(source)

a35e46d76c53723e65088face5569f0d53135a05

Why should it be added?: Every time I play WOT, I`ve prevented some troubles from packetloss indicator.

To be honest say, I cannot sure it will be useful in driving environment but I think, at least, It will be not useless function.

I`m sorry for my poor English and

Thanks for reading

as a WoT player myself i know exactly what you mean.however personaly i dont mannage to make use much of this feature in WoT.as the second it starts too lagg you can feel it quicker then you can see it visualy.(controls less responsive).i presonaly use it as a double check am i lagging or should i lay down? :P

doesnt has to be added of me but isnt something that would be in anyones way i think.

If you mean World Of Tanks, yes I recommend to make it here; but as you see while pressing tab, it say who have a hig ms(lag) and who is not, and when your game start cutting you understand it automatically!

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...