Player History

China . huai nian

Question

10 answers to this question

Dear China . huai nian,

I am going to move your topic to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please consider creating a topic in the Help section as this section is not the correct place for questions or help related stuff.

You can find the help section over here - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

The "Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussion" section is for discussions related to the community and to Euro Truck Simulator 2, as well as topic related to ets2 and not for help related stuff.

If you have any further questions or inquiries, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message! My inbox is always open should you have any questions or anything else!

//Topic moved to the Help section.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Hello @China . huai nian,

It seems like you got the needed information. Do you still require help from us? Your confirmation will always keep our forum tidy.

I await your return!

Hello there,

This topic has been inactive for 3 days, because of that I'll move it to Inactive topics.
If you still need any further help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. We will open this topic again.

Thanks for your understanding! 

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello @China . huai nian,

I am going to move your topic to Unsolved Section, because it has been inactive for 2 days.

Do not hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks for your understanding!

//Moved to Unsolved