How Do You Become An Admin

Laggy_Lucas

Question

Hi All I Am Trying To Make ETS2 MP A Better Place By Being An Admin On The CD road Only Because I Have Had Some Loads Of Bad Drivers And People Swearing In Chat And I Don't Want That So Any Advice On How To Become An Admin Wil Be Appreciated Thank You For Reading This Forum Post Bye 

LUCASAGRI667

7 answers to this question

Hello there,

We're thrilled to hear you are interested in becoming part of our staff. If you wanna be a part of the team you need to check out this section of the forum.

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/211-recruitment/

And then apply there when recruitment is open for the specific role. But unfortunately, there is no planned recruitment right now. 

Please let us know when your problem is resolved!

Sincerely,

AdaBey

TruckersMP Support

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello, This is guide will help you.

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Hai there,

4 hours ago, LUCASAGRI667YT said:

Hi All I Am Trying To Make ETS2 MP A Better Place By Being An Admin On The CD road Only Because I Have Had Some Loads Of Bad Drivers And People Swearing In Chat And I Don't Want That So Any Advice On How To Become An Admin Wil Be Appreciated Thank You For Reading This Forum Post Bye 

First off, it is great to see your interest in the Game Moderator role. To give you an insight, ETS2 is not just about the C-D road. There are far more places that you should check by being a Game Moderator. The C-D road alone is a nightmare, however, there are quite a lot of cities in which people are trolling, ramming each other etc. Being a Game Moderator doesn't mean that you have to control the C-D area 24/7. Also, you shouldn't really focus on just one place. People around the C-D area might feel left out or ignored and that is why we try our best to cover the remaining cities as much as we can. Though, that is easier said as done.

Regarding your question on how to be a Game Moderator. You either apply directly for the Game Moderator role or you join the Team as a Support, Community Mod or any other role and work your way up. Your choice.

• Like 2

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Hello @LUCASAGRI667YT,

Because your topic has been inactive for 3 days, I am going to move it to Inactive Section.

Thanks for your understanding!

//Locked and moved to Inactive

Hello,

because of this topic has been inactive for 2 more days , I'll have to move this topic to Unsloved Topics.
If you still need any help, feel free to create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket: https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved

Kind regards,

ɢʀᴜɴᴅɪɪ

Retired Manager