Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

No jobs

flight2011

Question

9 answers to this question

Mods in TruckersMP are not supported
EG If you have subscribed to a mod in the steam workshop or downloded a mod and put it in your mod folder, these will only work in single player. 

As for jobs, Sometimes jobs dont show on the list on TruckerMP. All you need to do is either, 
A) Find a sleeping spot and sleep
b) Press F7 and teleport to a garage
C) Teleport to a company garage.

76561198156098217.png || status.png|| tbdl

Currently: 169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.3799d5821e5418f1e7f90e9025c25f07.png || 1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf850be00b4f1801f75c0617ad2.png || 1797634707_role_VeteranIV(1).png.4b44684b362beaaf0d467874cc636b90.png
Former: 320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab994248e1702aca34608fe9fef.png || role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d1c00c4aa0.png || 1919628800_role_ForumModerator.png.731ed19b45f1a4578f523eb15a14e464.png || 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0bdc461dcc23eb1025208aa6b8c4.png

Dear @flight2011

I am going to move your topic to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please consider creating a topic in the Help section as this section is not the correct place for questions or help related stuff.

You can find the help section over here - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

The "Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussion" section is for discussions related to the community and to Euro Truck Simulator 2, as well as topic related to ets2 and not for help related stuff.

If you have any further questions or inquiries, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message! My inbox is always open should you have any questions or anything else!

//Topic moved to the Help section.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Hello, 3rd party mods is not supported in multiplayer.

If you can't find a job, follow the steps I suggested to you. (It is impossible to find jobs that match your requirements)

If you own a truck, try these steps:

• Take Rest in a parking spot.
  • Quick travel to one of your garages.
  • Call service and get teleport to service (F7 and then ENTER).
  • Use the ferry or similar crossing.

If you're don't have a truck, review this guide:

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/23

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Dear @flight2011,

Below you`ll find all the solutions in order to fix your economy and get new jobs:

a) You should try to rescue to service F7 + Enter (this sometimes resets your economy)
b) You should try to sleep (only a temporary fix, but is not guaranteed to fix the economy)
c) You should teleport to another garage
d) Economy reset. This solution will reset and repopulate your jobs list/freight market and return you to your home garage.

Below there are two examples of how to do it:
> Go to My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles My Documents\American Truck Simulator\profiles or and find your profile - if you only have one profile it'll be the only one, otherwise, you'll have to work out which one you want.
> Open the config.cfg in the profile folder in your text editor of choice (e.g. notepad).
> Look for the line uset g_force_economy_reset "0" - change the 0 to a 1 and save the file.
> Now start ETS2MP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected", etc. Your economy will now have been reset.
> Lastly, exit again and change that 1 back to a 0 in your config.cfg, otherwise it'll reset every time you start the game.

How to reset game economy using the in-game console:
> Go to My Documents\Eurotruck Simulator 2\profiles or My Documents\American Truck Simulator\profiles and find your profile
> Open the config.cfg in the profile folder and open with Notepad/WordPad
> Look for uset g_developer "0"
> Look for uset g_console "0"
> Change the "0" to a "1"
> Save the file (NOT save as)
> Load your game and profile
> Press ` key
> Type in "uset g_force_economy_reset "1"
> Save your game and exit
> Reload the game and your recent saved profile
> Open the console by pressing the ` key and pressing the up arrow
> Repeat step 9 but change the "1" to a "0"
> Repeat Step 11, 12 & 13
> You should now get the "Game change detected" message
> Your economy should now be reset

Hello @flight2011

This topic has been inactive for 3 days, because of that I'll move it to Inactive topics.
If you still need any further help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. We will open this topic again.

Thanks for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello,

because of this topic has been inactive for 2 more days , I'll have to move this topic to Unsloved Topics.
If you still need any help, feel free to create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket: https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved

Kind regards,

ɢʀᴜɴᴅɪɪ

Retired Manager