Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Jobs Broken - Won't Fix

Summerbear5

Question

So it's been a long while since I've even played ATS or Multiplayer. I'm unsure if I should start a new profile in Multiplayer or used an existing profile, however I've been having issues with both.

On an existing profile I was able to load into the game. I already have my own purchased truck, and I was able to pickup and delivery 1 job. After delivering that job I keep getting the no jobs message. I've done the typical method of exiting the game and editing the config file however it only last for the next 1 job and then it's broke again.

On a brand new profile the starter job was obviously late (lol) and the next job that I was able to pick from quick jobs went smoothly but then again after the first job I got the no job message again, and this was on a brand new profile that I created within multiplayer. Again I edited the config file and it fixed it for the next 1 job but then broke again. Since this new profile doesn't own their own trucks I'm stuck on the main screen...I cannot sleep or F7 + Enter or teleport to a garage...I'm basically stuck.

Things I've tried: Editing the profile's config file (multiple times), creating new profiles, used existing profiles, reinstalled TruckersMP.

Questions: Should I use an existing profile of one that already owns a truck? Should I create a brand new profile within TruckersMP and reserve it strictly for MP? Secondly how do I fix the no jobs issue? Editing the profile's config file works for 1 job then stops, which forces me to reload the game after every job which is not only annoying but I feel like it's a strain on a computer to be constantly loading and exiting the same game over and over. 

Suggestions please?

Thank you =)

10 answers to this question

Hi @Summerbear5

I recommend that you have a profile only for Multiplayer, and one profile for singleplayer.

Because the multiplayer mod changes your profile.

If you have an existing profile whit a owned truck you can use that.

You can also create a new profile for multiplayer, and save edit that so you have enough money to buy a truck.

Hello, You can use this profile if you want.

Features:

5 levels $150,000 and one Volvo truck.

Kind Regards, 

mexiumut 

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

I created a brand new profile and after the first job the glitched happened again with no jobs. Since I didn't own my own truck I couldn't sleep, teleport, or call for service and editing the config file after every job was super annoying. This is a serious glitch and until there is a real solution that doesn't require a ton of fiddling around (for it to undo the very next job) I have uninstalled TruckersMP. Very sad I wish this wasn't an issue...I see on the forums there are tons of people having the same problem unfortunately none of the fixes are permanently fixing it for me.  

The fastest fix is to do a couple of quick jobs in single player, you will be able to get the bank loan and buy a truck. With that truck, you can enter TMP (always hit Drive to connect to the server). The game will start and you can do F7+Enter, sleep or teleport to your garage to make the jobs list to refresh (these options don't always work at first attempt, you may need to drive for a while and then use F7 or teleport).

Sadly there is no way to remove the issue with having no jobs available after logging into the game. I think the issue is that the jobs aren't synced with the time of the server whenever you log into the game, so even creating a new profile won't change anything. All you need to do in order to get yourself new jobs on your list is to make the game synchronize the available contract. That basically happens every time you see the loading screen (when teleporting to a repair center via F7+Enter, sleeping, taking a train/ferry or just quick-travelling to one of your garages). I know it is annoying, but I recommend that you just use the quick-travel function to one of your garages every time you face this issue and you should be able to see some jobs afterwards. An alternative, if you don't mind the forced speed limit, is to take an external (World of Trucks) contract. These are generated on the WoT-server and are available all the time, as long as your profile is linked to a WoT-profile and you have a stable connection to the server...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Hey there,

We'd like to get information if your problem has been solved now!

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, i will have to move  this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this

• feel free to DM me or our support team members and we  will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!
Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

Hello There!

Since this topic has been inactive for 2 more days , i will move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need any help

• you can send me dm
  • create a new topic
  • contact us directly by submitting a support ticket. 

https://www.truckersmp.com/support 

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.