too many people saying rec and ban for the smallest things

Tank_248

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed people tent to REC BAN you for every damn crap in this community.

Yesterday my PC crashed with Bluescreen of death. As i rejoined the server i got banned for blocking and im sitting on an one month ban now.

This report/ban thing is getting out of hands and the game moderators arent capable of handeling the responsibility they have! I guess they dont have a kick button just ban for a random amout of time..

Counting seconds till my post is getting deleted AGAIN.

8/10 The Player That Says " REC " Or " BAN " Don't Actually Report You.Most Of The Time It Will You Being Not Allowing Them To Queue Jump Or Them Crashing Into You And Blaming You For Their Mistakes.If You Do Make Someone Crash Just Say " Sorry , For Damage ETC " And They Will Most Likely Forgive You , But If You Crash Into Them On Purpose You Have To Accept It.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Tank_248

Thank you so much for interacting with the community with this great post. You are awesome! I must inform you that after an inactive period of 14 days a topic will be moved to our archive.

That is the reason for why the topic will be locked and moved towards there. Do not hesitate to start a new dicussion or join one ^^

If you have any questions, please message me in private

//Locked and moved

• Guest locked this topic

Archived