Unsupported version Read more... ×
jackrv

Extract driver names from LogFiles

1 hour ago, scarface0359 said:

Not everyone seems to know that command. This program offers an automated way of collecting this data if the user doesn't know how to retrieve it manually.

yeah i get you. But it seems alot of hassle included with editing the video etc, i would just rather pinfo XD

^ Sometimes there is too much chaos that you need to clear the road, or you just simply didn't see their game ID. With this you can look back at your footage then use the program to report them, admins still might prefer pinfo in game though. 

On 1/10/2016 at 7:56 PM, scarface0359 said:

That's because the filename has changed, it's using dots now instead of underscores in the date part of the name.

Regular Expression seem like don't exactly... Error: Specified agrument... at 00:47 of video :(

Edited by nphunghung

The problem is that the application hasn't changed the input format of the files.

The parameter regex is about the content of the file, not about the filenames.

I created a pullrequest with a fix for this, so when the developer merges it, redownload it and it will work. If you want it to work now, you need to manually rename the files from example log_spawning_02.10.2016 to log_spawning_02_10_2016.

• Upvote 1

• You must manually rename log file such as; log_spawning_31.10.2016 to log_spawning_31_10_2016
  • In addition, Regular expression line (Options) must be;
\[(?<tHours>[\d{2}]+):(?<tMinutes>[\d{2}]+):(?<tSeconds>[\d{2}]+)\]\s+Spawning\s+GameTruck\s+\((?<name>.+)\((?<gameID>\d+)\)\s+-\s+TruckersMP\s+ID:(?<ets2mpID>\d+)(?<adInfo>.*)\)\s+Additional\s+data:\s+(?<adData>.+)[\s\S]\[00\]\s+.+\s+.\/def\/vehicle\/truck\/(?<truck>.+)\/data.sii.

Hello!
Your tool doesn't get any updates since 2016, so tool topic will be archived. Fell free to contact me if you have any questions.

// Archived.