Bermuda Triangle

zloy_bullet

Mod Version: 0.1.4 R3
Controllers Used: PS2 lpt joy + PPjoy
Description of Issue: Players take off when passing through the point of the Bermuda Triangle
How to reproduce: drive in and have chance for crash.. (watch on video), after 20+ min i see some player still crashing..
Screenshots / Videos:

The crash apparently resulted from a user in the area was using modifications not allowed.

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/8151-ban-appeal-wttfunnybear @Egg-Roll

You're right,  someone used an usupported mod that is causing crash.

and by the way let remember them the rule :

Unsupported Mods - Permanent Ban

Using unsupported mods to cause game crashes. 

Best Regards / Pozdrawiam / Cordialement ,

Dogidog.

"If you need help, don't hesitate to pm me. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide, n'hésitez pas à me contacter"
"Looking for an unban ? Please write a ban appeal here / Vous regardez pour être dé-banni ? S'il vous plaît écrivez une demande ici"

dogidog thats a bit of a grey area rule as it had been said a number of times you can mod the base game files as long as they stay vanilla so a volvo engine in a DAF or changing cabs etc 

3rd party mods on the other hand we no as a big no no

Yes, however I used the Raven dlc on a trailer forgetting about the issues raven gives to those who don't have it and what actually caused players to crash was apparently a bug in calling the vanilla tires for the trailer.

More information on that can be found in my request for ravens removal.

My ban will stay in its current state till it's proven my fault or a bug. Either case I used SCS content and better me than a troll going full speed crashing hundreds with out being caught

• Upvote 1

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Yes, however I used the Raven dlc on a trailer forgetting about the issues raven gives to those who don't have it and what actually caused players to crash was apparently a bug in calling the vanilla tires for the trailer.

More information on that can be found in my request for ravens removal.

My ban will stay in its current state till it's proven my fault or a bug. Either case I used SCS content and better me than a troll going full speed crashing hundreds with out being caught

yes i can understand it caused a issue ER but at the end of the day it is a VERY grey area I think it was posted in your modding topic that you COULD do it (or it may have been another topic doing similar things) then you get banned for doing it 

So I think that grey area needs to be made Black or white and nothing in the middle as it is unfair on the people that do this then get a very long punishment for it (I think a kick or short term ban would have been enough in this case)