Do your "In-game" reports get looked at?

InsaneCallum

Do your "In-game" reports get looked that?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Have any of your recent "in-game" reports been looked at? (Majority of reports)

• My reports have been looked at
    • Some of my reports have been looked at
    • My reports are getting timed out

Last weekend I was doing C-D same time about 12-4pm GMT and I was reporting people left right and centre lmao I was getting them looked at pretty "quickly". This weekend tho I was doing my casual thing, getting trigger happy with that report button but I kept getting the timed out thing. A bit disappointing that the same geezer that flew into me is doing it to other people and making C-D mental.

EDIT: I rarely/never report on the website because I feel that the things people do aren't worthy of it. Do ya mods prefer people to report the small things like overtaking etc or shall I just not.

Discord: harry#3275

VTC: Alpha Haulage Ltd.

I suppose the report system will be more effective if TMP can delete "The player has been report by other player."If mutiple players report a target at the same time,that target must have some problem.

And IGA's report system list can order those player who have been reported from high report rate to low.Just like when you see a video on youtube you can set "Top commets"or "Newest first".

I'm not sure whether diffcult to chnage the report sysytem like I said,but I think it will be worth.

3 hours ago, -TianJinBus-[CHN] said:

I suppose the report system will be more effective if TMP can delete "The player has been report by other player."If mutiple players report a target at the same time,that target must have some problem.

And IGA's report system list can order those player who have been reported from high report rate to low.Just like when you see a video on youtube you can set "Top commets"or "Newest first".

I'm not sure whether diffcult to chnage the report sysytem like I said,but I think it will be worth.

And if this happens, only the reports from the C-D area will be dealt with and any other areas on the map will be helpless. Also, it could be easily abused by VTC, convoys or simply groups of friends, "Hey, guys, I reported this player, help me out" - And all nearby members of the VTC, convoy or group report that same player, no matter if they were affected or not, just to make the report "top of the list". The only fair way to deal with ingame reports is a FIFO queue, which IIRC is the way they are handled currently.

If a player can also have a demo system like an administrator, his role is not to seal, but to vote, the report will not be sent directly to the administrator, but through the player vote, within a certain period of time through the number of players voted to accept or reject to decide whether to send to the administrator, let the administrator decide whether to ban, this system can only be made in the collision-free area by the player. With this, the report near the player will not be voted on! ___________

37 minutes ago, China-leitinG said:

If a player can also have a demo system like an administrator, his role is not to seal, but to vote, the report will not be sent directly to the administrator, but through the player vote, within a certain period of time through the number of players voted to accept or reject to decide whether to send to the administrator, let the administrator decide whether to ban, this system can only be made in the collision-free area by the player. With this, the report near the player will not be voted on! ___________

Let's make it clear, players can NOT be the ones to decide if a report is useful or not. With the current playerbase, with around 90% of trolls+reckless+kids+NFS fans, most reports would be spoiled by this "Player voting system". Yes, ingame reports are mostly useless now, because there are too many. Maybe a similar scoring system such as the web-reports one should be put in place, so ingame reports that are timed out count 0, ingame reports accepted would be +0.5, ingame reports rejected would be -0.5. Players would start with 10 points and from there, their scores could go up for good reports or down for bad reports. Once they reach 0 points, they can't send any more ingame reports for a period of time (or maybe the score could be recovered by accepted web reports). This would, IMO, decrease the numbers and increase the quality, no more REC BAN kids sending reports for everything (or, at least, less of them once they lose their points).

Some of them do if you play ATS and no their is a few admin on then it should get looked at but as admin will tell you they what a video or in game report i hate how they make it sound like you have to live stream everytime you play this game it is crazy then agen they make it so real it is no fun i mean i have got hit was live streaming but i did get a msg fom him saying sorry so i never jump the gun on someone now if i get hit by the same person then yes i will report them but ATS is not two bad ETS2 people just dont care so their is a big prome with TruckerMP and i tell you it wont every get fixed not the player base but the staff

On 3/12/2019 at 2:40 PM, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

And if this happens, only the reports from the C-D area will be dealt with and any other areas on the map will be helpless. Also, it could be easily abused by VTC, convoys or simply groups of friends, "Hey, guys, I reported this player, help me out" - And all nearby members of the VTC, convoy or group report that same player, no matter if they were affected or not, just to make the report "top of the list". The only fair way to deal with ingame reports is a FIFO queue, which IIRC is the way they are handled currently.

Maybe you are right.But in my opinion those reckless drivers perfer C-D than other area.When you trucking in the ITA/FR,you can hardly meet another players.Beside,when some trolls block our convey team lead us cant move,I really want my report to be high priorty.Everybody who may involved just report and let the admin deal.Otherwise we can only wait,horn,record or even insult...That's no avail!

I use record to report now but I hope the in game report system can seek a better pattern,because not everybody are able to record and upload to an effective website.

@-TianJinBus-[CHN] That's nice... "I really want my report to be high priority". And don't you think that everyone else wants the same thing? Trolls and reckless drivers prefer C-D area, well known problem, so avoid that area. Trolls and reckless usually "target" convoys. So do your convoys in EU#1 or EU#3 instead of EU#2. Trolls block your convoy, so wait and record, like everyone else, or disconnect and try a different server. There's no blocking in EU#4...

Honestly, I am more interested in submitting a report on the site than in the game. A lot of reports submitted by me in the game do not get any reaction from THE administration. However, it is also not surprising when there are 4,100 people on the server, 1000+ repositories, our administration colleagues are not able to comprehend all these reports even if they wanted to. Not which reports are also sent for so-called eggs, ie the player standing on the site in the no colison zone is reporting for blocking :troll:

Some of my reports  gets result while in game and some  gets timed  out or no response but this is  understandable because  admins  are not dealing 10 or 20 issues only they deal and try to solve many issues as they can also  we all  have different timezone so no one can be on 24/7 so we should be more patient  and respectful 

Hello There

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived