EUROPEAN CONTRACT - PROTOCOL MISMATCH

plinio_lisboa

Question

I followed this problem in ETS 2.
  Is there a solution?
I DO NOT list cargo fast contracts, I do not   list cargos  freight for my company, but only appears World trucks contracts.

Accessing WORLD TRUCKS - SCS SOFTWARE.
  The following message appears (read below)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EUROPEAN CONTRACT

"ERROR WHEN COMMUNICATING WITH THE SERVICE (PROTOCOL MISMATCH).
PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER, WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 answers to this question

Dear @plinio_lisboa,

Below you`ll find all the solutions in order to fix your economy and get new jobs:

a) You should try to rescue to service F7 + Enter (this sometimes resets your economy)
b) You should try to sleep (only a temporary fix, but is not guaranteed to fix the economy)
c) You should teleport to another garage
d) Economy reset. This solution will reset and repopulate your jobs list/freight market and return you to your home garage.

Below there are two examples of how to do it:
> Go to My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles My Documents\American Truck Simulator\profiles or and find your profile - if you only have one profile it'll be the only one, otherwise, you'll have to work out which one you want.
> Open the config.cfg in the profile folder in your text editor of choice (e.g. notepad).
> Look for the line uset g_force_economy_reset "0" - change the 0 to a 1 and save the file.
> Now start ETS2MP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected", etc. Your economy will now have been reset.
> Lastly, exit again and change that 1 back to a 0 in your config.cfg, otherwise it'll reset every time you start the game.

How to reset game economy using the in-game console:
> Go to My Documents\Eurotruck Simulator 2\profiles or My Documents\American Truck Simulator\profiles and find your profile
> Open the config.cfg in the profile folder and open with Notepad/WordPad
> Look for uset g_developer "0"
> Look for uset g_console "0"
> Change the "0" to a "1"
> Save the file (NOT save as)
> Load your game and profile
> Press ` key
> Type in "uset g_force_economy_reset "1"
> Save your game and exit
> Reload the game and your recent saved profile
> Open the console by pressing the ` key and pressing the up arrow
> Repeat step 9 but change the "1" to a "0"
> Repeat Step 11, 12 & 13
> You should now get the "Game change detected" message
> Your economy should now be reset

• Thanks 1

1 hora atrás, BlackSkill disse:

Obrigado ! Thanks  Black skill. You solutions are actualized. Thanks.

Caro @ plinio_lisboa ,

Clique aqui para obter mais informações sobre empregos para sua economia e começar novas empregos:

a) DEVE rápido Você tentar resgatar para Fazer o Serviço F7 + Enter (ISSO as vezes redefinir SUA economia)
b) rápido Você DEVE tentar dormir (APENAS Uma CORREÇÃO Temporária, mas Não è garantido para consertar a economia)
c) rápido Você DEVE se teletransportar para Outra garagem
d) Redefinição de economia. Esta solução irá redefinir e repopular sua lista de empregos / mercado de frete e devolução para sua garagem em casa.

Abaixo, há dois exemplos de como fazer:
> Vá para os Meus Documentos \ Euro Truck Simulator 2 \ caracóis \ Embarcações Americanas Simulador de Caminhão \ perfil de usuário - se você for apenas um perfil, ele será o caso Caso contrário, você tem que descobrir qual deles você quer.
> Abra o arquivo config.cfg na pasta de seu editor de texto de escolha (por exemplo, bloco de notas).
> Procure pela linha g_force_economy_reset "0" - mude 0 para 1 e salve o arquivo.
> Agora, o inicio do ETS2MP e do seu perfil. Você está procurando uma mensagem para "Mudança de jogo detectada", etc. Sua economia será reiniciada.
Por último, saia novamente e mude de volta para 0 no seu arquivo config.cfg, caso contrário, ele será redefinido toda vez que você iniciar o jogo.

Como redefinir a economia do jogo usando o console do jogo:
> Vá para os meus trabalhos \ Eurotruck Simulator 2 \ ou os meus documentos \ American Truck Simulator \ Perfil e encontre o seu perfil
> Abra o arquivo de configuração na pasta de perfil e abra com o Bloco de Notas / WordPad
> Procure por g_developer "0"
> Procure por g_console "0"
> Altere o "0" para "1"
> Salve o arquivo
> Carregar seu jogo e perfil
> Pressione a tecla `
> Tipo em "uset g_force_economy_reset" 1 "
>
> Abrir o
console para uma tecla para a seta para cima
> Repetir o passo 9 mas mude o "1" para um "0"
> Repetir os passos 11, 12 e 13
> Agora Você deve receber uma mensagem "Alteração do jogo detectado"
> Sua economia deve ser redefinida agora

Hello @plinio_lisboa,

Thanks for your confirmation! I am now going to move this topic to Solved Section. Thanks also to @BlackSkill for his great answer!

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket.

/Locked and moved to Solved