AtsMP Mods Won't Work

j4cob101

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello,

as you can find in our rules, only this modifications are officially supported by TruckersMP:

Spoiler

§3.4 - Supported mods and examples

These are some of the supported mods:

Kind regards,

ɢʀᴜɴᴅɪɪ

Retired Manager

You will not be able to 'fix' this 'problem' as the mods you want to use are not supported by TruckersMP. The only mods that really work are Forerunner's mods, mentioned by Grundii.

The reason behind this is that if they were to support mods, it would take ages for other people to download them into their game. That isn't really an option either, since the game will just be incredibly slow for people with low-end PC's.

I hope my additional information has answered your question.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Dear @Jcob4101

Most of the mods are not supported by TruckersMP as it may cause crashes or similar things 

And to tell a mod if it allowed in MP,you can ask it here:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/620-new-questions/

Do you have any other problems?

Hello @Jcob4101

Because this topic has not been solved and has also lasted 3 days in inactivity I will proceed to move it to inactive topics. If the problem persists, do not hesitate to speak with me to enable the topic or create a new topic, we also invite you to use our support system here: https://truckersmp.com/support

//Locked & Moved to Inactive

Kind Regrads,

Gun Powder

TruckersMP - Support

Hello @Jcob4101

I am  going to move your topic to Unsolved Section, because it has been inactive for another 2 days.
Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket!

Thanks for your understanding!

//Moved to Unsolved