CB Radio in ETS2 - A difficult decision?

How do you feel about the CB Radio  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the CB Radio

• I use the CB radio and I like to use it.
    • I don't use the CB radio but I would like to.
    • I don't use the CB radio at all.

Hello everyone!

I often play TruckersMP and find personally the approach to people very important. I like to communicate in various ways with people, with friends or strangers. I often find myself turning on the CB Radio and hear music, people shout or sing. Generally I turn it off when I load in-game. I don't want to hear other people scream through my headset but I also want to communicate and get to know more people through this way. I feel like the CB radio is a very useful communication device in this game.

What do you all think about this? Do you feel like CB radio has become a place nobody really likes, do you think it is useful? I would like to have a discussion about this with the community to eventually gather all feedback and make a suggestion about it.

I am looking forward for hearing opinions about this as I was curious ^^

Thank you!

30 minutes ago, Grundii said:

^

The best way to avoid this is simply to use different channel from CB19. Like, many germans are using CB9.

However I agree and would also do this, you don't fix the overall issue but just ignore it and make it non exisiting.

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 5:10 PM, DJ Jefferz said:

CB could be much better than it is now..

It's a shame everytime I log on all I hear is music, shouting, insults, profanity and just all round crap on the CB. There's not enough moderation around the CB which is why people abuse it so much.

Yes, mate. I feel the that it is the same way just verbal abuse that you see and that there hardly no moderation on it. There are some nice people who will say hello and stay safe and let you know about any traffic issues that they have passed but that is very rare. 

I love using the CB feature and it’s extremely useful at times. I do, however, turn it off while in high populated areas due to the constant screaming and usual insults in various languages. But, overall, it's not that bad once you get away from those areas and start venturing around a bit.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Hello There Averazon

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived