Changes to the Appeal System

trixicat

Suggestion Name: 

Change the person who handle of appeals

Suggestion Description:

If a player appeals, the game moderator, who has banned him at the first, should handle the appeal (either accept the appeal, or refuse it, with an explanation why he is still banned).

If the player still disagree with the ban, his second appeal should be processed by another game moderator.

And the 3rd ban should be processed by an 3rd game moderator

Any example images: 

An image is here pretty pointless, as it would move the general discussion, to the discussion about the ban video itself.

Why should it be added?:

As we know, we all humans and we do some mistakes. Sometimes it's not easy to accept, that you have made a mistake by yourself or you are just interpreting the situation wrong. I also think, it would improve the quality of the work, as the game moderators would control each other. Also in real life, if you are go in revision of a judgment, you get to an higher instance, with new judge. I think if 3 different game moderators came to the same conclusion, that the player has to be banned, its almost 100% sure, that he deserves the ban, how it is. I think the current system is espacially hard, if a game moderator bans a player permanent for hacking, even if the evidence is not good enough to make it 100% sure its hacking. To hold the community, everybody that brakes the rules, should be banned, but nobody should be banned for a no reason.

(btw, was never banned at tmp)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Confused 2