Positivetrucking168's Media Gallery

Positivetrucking168

lvMP1Fs.png

Hello everyone, and welcome to my Media Gallery! Before I kick off the topic with my first images, I am going to detail exactly what this gallery is about. Oh, and in case you're curious, the blur in the title image is intended to make the text stand out over the image. 

This gallery is going to consist of mixed media content.

What is the purpose of this gallery?

The main purpose of this gallery is to show off just how much potential there is for impressive content to be created in places around the ETS2 and ATS map with the amount of resources available in the surrounding area, and the images are going to be taken from a variety of interesting camera angles to make the overall viewing experience satisfying!

This content will cover a wide range of topics which will vary from interesting landmarks that I have encountered to stunning viewpoints and vistas, as well as showing off my professional side of things (such as depot unloading) in way that is as creative as possible. I will also do a few cinematic videos every now and again whenever there is some really cool moving content that I would like to show off! 

How frequently will I post in this gallery?

I will be updating this topic whenever I encounter a stunning place where I have taken a photo and I am planning to do this on a regular basis.

Anyways, if you have any queries about any of my assets that I have taken in general, you are welcome to contact me through my PMs and I am happy to assist you!

So let's get this gallery started!

For my first image, here is a stunning wideshot of my truck that projects out onto the Hoover Dam near Las Vegas in ATS, taken on the 28th of January 2019 on my roadtrip to Astoria.

NCLpHsT.jpg

For the second image, here is a street-level shot with the camera pointing towards the Stratosphere in Las Vegas, with my truck in the background just off to the right. This image was also taken on the 28th of January.

Uy6rNBI.jpg

Tonight I've decided to go back to one of my favourite places in the Italy DLC, and the place where the November 2018 TruckersMP Staff Convoy ended - the town of Bari with its iconic tower that dominates much of the surrounding area. If you've participated in the Staff Convoy in November or watched the stream on the event, you might remember this place.

Fortunately, I've managed to time my arrival at the right time with the sun rising which has allowed me for the perfect opportunity to get some decent shots of the ship that was docked at the port.  

uQiPTef.jpg

9ccwIWH.jpg

Z1w4ZhJ.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived