question

shazrulmokhtar01

The page 'other suggestion' is meant for any suggestions which are not about the website, game, forum or add-on. This page is not really used that much since there are not many suggestions other than the previously mentioned.

@Averazon hye sir thnks for respon, , i know about threat there have 5 section for suggestion for exmple llike u say , add -on suggestion  ,

but for section other suggestion for what? mean i can suggest anything right ?sory bad eng 

Other Suggestions

Have a suggestion about something which doesn't fit in any of the sections above? You're more than welcome to post it here.

==========================================

Hello Truckers!

When creating a new suggestion, please make sure you are following the required format. Without a format, your suggestion will most likely be declined soon.

Remember to keep your suggestion constructive, and only suggest 1 idea once.

For example:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

Regards,

TruckersMP Team

^=============================================================================

@Averazon like u say = which are not about the website, game, forum or add-on?

im not see that rule  i cannot give suggestion out topic ,for example =improve management but  the topic as be remove do i do wrong?

if im wrong show me and sory

a

When creating a new suggestion, please make sure you are following the required format. Without a format, your suggestion will most likely be declined soon.

Remember to keep your suggestion constructive, and only suggest 1 idea once.

For example:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

@Adelina hye thnks for comment,

ya i do rule , but there remove it why? 

can u explain , if im wrong :P

this my suggest before got remove:

Suggestion Name: Game Moderator

Suggestion Description:

improve ur staff skill see video , before do ban,

look the 

situation is =,=

i be waiting answer almost 2 days,,

=================================\

and reason got remove 

Hello there Shazulmokhtar,

I would kindly like to remind you that the forum is not the proper place to be discussing your ban or anything related to this topic - we can understand your frustration, but we want to make sure that disputes regarding bans are kept out of the forums and dealt with through the proper channels.

i'm so confused right now:P

That suggestion was removed because it's talking about your ban, about "improving" game moderation, and that's not allowed on the forums. For this kind of stuff, you have to use the feedback system.

https://truckersmp.com/feedback/create

In the drop-down menu for category, you should choose "Game Moderation Management".

@FernandoCR [ESP] hye sir  thnks for comment ,

can u focus on Suggestion Description. i put Suggestion Description :iimprove ur staff skill see video , before do ban. 

is worng>?

and like u say "improving" game moderation, and that's not allowed on the forums"

can u show me any rule about section suggestion that i cannot give suggest about improving" game moderation" at section >other suggestion  ?i try find it

hope can see the point is :P

like u say -

https://truckersmp.com/feedback/create

In the drop-down menu for category, you should choose "Game Moderation Management".

i will do it later thnks for information

sory if im wrong 

• Matt locked this topic

Archived