Is it my fault?

FPSKoda4

Question

So lately today I wanted to go play some ETS2+ATS but a few minutes in some weird stuff has been happening  I went over these rail tracks in ATS in San Francisco and I went flying I wasn't even going that fast and then I was like. Ah no problem I'll go get another contract. As soon as I left the company lot with the trailer heading to Santa Maria my rear tires keep kicking out and makes me lose control all over the place going over bumps makes my truck go crazy and possibility of flying across the map or worse crashing into somebody at light speed 

So I decided to let that go and go hop on ETS2 with my car I was taking it easy listening to lofi it was going pretty well I was on CD road I was about to go over the rail tracks 4th gear not even half throttle my car sunk into the ground and then went flying and then all of a sudden I cant keep control I gotten my volvo no trailer and holy crap why does it keep slipping all over the place I dont have winter mod on and now my wheel randomly disconnects for no complete reason people skipping about and now my truck just keeps freaking out such as skipping rear wheel jumps shakes and sometimes taking turns the cabin sways then breaks like it stops working and goes upside down.

What are the causes of this? Tomorrow I'll upload videos and reinstall the game and truckersmp sorry if I made this painfully long 

Long story short for those who dont feel like reading that

Steering Wheel randomly disconnecting = TX Leather edition and TH8A. Also randomly loses force feed back this also happens in assetto corsa

Happens on both games 

Car/truck flying across the map jumping skipping like laggy. Loss of control for no reason. connection problems. shaking and game malfunctions most of the time 

I do not run any mods or have modified or messed with the games files 

But the most important question is. If my truck glitches out lets say going over the railtracks jumps and goes flying into somebody is that my fault?

If my wheel randomly disconnects for no reason and hits somebody is that my fault? I've been really lucky that I just crash into the ditch or no one's around one of these times.

Game sometimes spawn me in the middle of the road when I was pulled over 

Or other game related problems or hardware.

Thanks in advanced 

7 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, FPSKoda4 said:

I went over these rail tracks in ATS in San Francisco and I went flying

Hi,

Not having played for a while, I heard that since the new update, that there was a little bug like that, I seem to have seen some topic on that. 

if it's a bug, the developers go the corrected from here can. 

l hope help you. 

Yes it is a bug. Basically the game adjust the speed of the truck to the speed of the spinning wheels and this causes the truck get out of control at those bumps of the road including rail crossing. 

Those bumps are most likely on Change between special roads, like before and after bridges, tunnels, Parking spots, rail crossings, big highway intersections, drains.

To avoid losing control just let the vehicle roll over the bump without accelerating, even if your still slow. If you are very slow just tip the gas slightly, never go full throttle over this points.

With some expierence you will kinda smell those bumps, as you cant see them.

Just for the calais road. At this bridge you can see the edges of road. There are some hard angles.

Hello,

I can see some great answers above, has your problem been resolved? Let us know.
Your confirmation will let us to keep up the forum always tidy.

I am waiting for your answer!

Hello There!

Since this topic has been inactive for 2 more days , i will move this topic to Unsolved Topics.
If you still need any help

• you can send me dm
  • create a new topic
  • contact us directly by submitting a support ticket. 

https://www.truckersmp.com/support 

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.