What does everyone think about the new apex legends battle royale?

dragonslayingmaster1000

Hello there!

I think it's a good idea to make such a game that competes with fortnite, pubg, battlegrounds and so on. Anyway, I probably won't play it, or if I do, i won't for long, like fornite. (I only played 3 hours or so in fortnite as it first came out, after I didn't touched it again.)

Have a good day.

Regards

Flying Cat

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

Battle royale? Lol, no. Mobile ripoffs, now this. Doomsday.

...Bioware! From influential developer, to a PR machine in a year time. (Respawn responsible for it - I don't play any commercial MMO's, explains why I wasn't aware. Same sh*t) Yet people still blame 4A Games doing quality how its done for a decision they didn't make over the Epic Store publisher deals.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

So, I informed me a bit more, also over friends of mine. (We discussed the theme in the bus) So, I have to say that I think it's again just one of those games I don't like to play. So I probably won't touch it at all. Anyway, everyone that enjoys such games, just go and play it, but I'll rather work outdoor or go and play football. 

Have a great day everyone

Best regards

Flying Cat

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There dragonslayingmaster1000

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived