Hot topic #13: ETS and ATS 1.34

Prime

I expected to see more in 1.34 and to be honest, I didn't like the new MAN truck much. Of course, It's always good to see new trucks in the game but that truck just looks pretty similar to the old model and It's not really powerful, so I don't even see any reasons to drive with it. MAN was my favourite truck but now I prefer to drive with Scania S or DAF. I hope next update will be bigger and we'll see new Renault truck ^_^ 

• Like 1

The engine sounds are poorly edited, thought they sounded good at first but after further driving they are poor...the D38 is drowned out by fan & turbo noise! Plus it would be good to get online without getting unreliable connection or disconnected every 5 seconds.....i live in the uk not the north pole! 

Excluding the sound, the euro 6 is a nice clean looking truck, shame they didnt clean the old model 

I love the small update from them. Not a big fan of that new MAN truck, I prefer my Scania R. The new ownable log trailer was a very huge surprise from SCS. I figured it was coming with Washington. The trailer has very nice customizable options and it looks really nice. I hope we can get a fix soon for the log trailer not showing for others on TruckersMP.

But, very nice update overall. Can’t wait to see what’s in store for 1.35!

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

I like the sounds of the MAN over any other truck, and I think the model is surprisingly nice in quality considering its not the newest model, but otherwise the other stuff doesn't really matter too much to me.

Still can not buy lost all the old game and my beloved iveco truck, headquarters, trailer, 400 thousand euros. Starting with a MAN, the simplest. Swipe with soap using keyboard! But there are only 70 benefits left! Little thing!  But there are BUG'S Serious to report. - Bridge in VESTIPLIS is bugada. Cars pass by it I have screenhoot! - This bug already existed in 1.33 has been fixed. But he came back. - Loading of trucks from Volvo to Tallinn, the system does not register as delivered and game mission completed. - The Volvo shop in Estonia is in Paldinki and not in Tallinn really. Many good changes on the map cities are getting expensive with cities, although we lost many companies, everything got smaller in blocks and some companies. The truck shop, mechanics do not get any closer in general. Sometimes you have to cross the whole city, example BORDEAUX.

About the MAN TGX euro6 

MAN TGX euro6 :  https://imgur.com/vOn562X ( top right side mirror ) ( for me it been a one time bug where the mirror grey out and i needed to relaunch the game soo it came back normal.. but i didnt use it again to try to reproduce it.. ).

The MAN truck is nice, i like the dashboard .. but it is not my favorite truck.

" the buyable logging trailer for ATS." didnt test it yet...

• Project Manager

I like the new MAN lorry a lot actually. I get the impression that the next tuning pack may be for the MAN lorries because of the way the customization points are structured at the moment in game. Wouldn't take much changing to include this or if this is in the pipeline.

Have a wonderful day!

-Whitelodge

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

Hello my opinion about the new mane is quite impressive no longer no problem with the slow turn signals accelerates quickly at least for me and quite stable on the road I personally scs surprised me quite pleasantly with this new truck and the wit before honestly out was super negative :( 

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание

Todo lo que sea mejorar la experiencia de juego, bienvenido sea. Pero no han arreglado lo que estropearon con la versión 1.33, los bugs, los saltos inesperados, entre otras cosas. En mi opinión, no se puede maquillar una fachada, si los cimientos están rotos

No cuesta nada ser humilde y buena persona, porque el mal que hagas en la vida, en la vida lo vas a pagar

I EXPECTED MORE in version 1. 34. for years I was following the evolution blog. And definitely 1.33 was the best. 1.34 Actually I corrected many things, the urban areas were reduced, the number of companies per city, this in general. Some cities are getting more urban like CLEMONT or BOURGES. Basically it upgraded Poland with vegetation and some highways. No big news as I see it. I expected that in version 1.34 we would have the largest map. That was SCS's bet at 1.33 was to be a preparation at 1.34, look what's left of 1.33 at RENNES - Brittany, France. A large perimeter surrounding what should be the actual city planned for 1.34. And if you look at the old map that was the standard. SCS lacks a city concept structure. They long to have buses, so developing the cities literally is the right thing to do. As truck drivers, we must be limited to industrial and peripheral areas. Access to the center if it really existed, it should be in events and special days for example: day of the country's independence, day of the driver in the country. Particularly expected to see the most evolved port cities as; Hirtshals, Naantali, Kappelskar. The ferry stations could be more realistic, with waiting for each group of vehicles. And solve the dilemma of getting in front truck and getting out of the way. One option would be to have a specific automatic backup parking for the rafts. The player would assume full control of the truck after the maneuver by the I.A (player driver character).  We can not supply the truck, we can not have hands on the steering wheel, hand on the paainel or console, to get the cabin accessory type: cigarettes, glasses, bone , safety vest (basically it is only valid in EUROPE). We can not buy fuel from the store.
We can not do the job of delivering fuel to the fuel station with hitch couplings and disengages for example, We can not touch the crank to engage or disengage truck. Without a character that I interacted in the virtual world of ETS 2, the players do not have the incredible experience that would be, players in the post talking via chat, characters face to face.

Hey, 

in my opinion the update is good, because now we have the new MAN. :D BUT:

• This truck isn't realistic. This means that it looks different in real life.
  • The Sound is also not like the one in RL :( 

So maybe you might think: Why does he know this? I already drove the truck in RL :D 

Maybe they'll release a tuning pack for MAN. This would also fix all the slots we can't change anything :D 

LG Sebastian

• HaulieLove 1

6 hours ago, Dumbledore001YT said:

Хей, 

по мое мнение актуализацията е добра, защото сега имаме новия MAN. :Д НО:

• Този камион не е реалистичен. Това означава, че в реалния живот изглежда различно.
  • Звукът също не е като този в RL :( 

Така че може би си мислите: Защо той знае това? Вече карах камиона в RL:Д 

Може би ще пуснат тунинг пакет за MAN. Това също ще поправи всички слотове, които не можем да променим нищо:Д 

LG Себастиан

I agree with you, even if you do not put a tuning package for a manne, and in the future make the free tuning parts would be good :)

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание