Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

/fix for owned trailers.

KaitanFox

• 1 month later...

trailer damage doesn't effect driving your truck it only effects if your load gets damage and that gets cut from the income anyway  the solution I would say driving with controlled speed and keeping distance .

Not bad idea i vote for it. But can we got function which put me back on road when retards crash me? Then not need use load game or F7, everytime in full city kicked me from server.  ?

On 12/10/2020 at 2:30 PM, FullM00n said:

But can we got function which put me back on road when retards crash me? Then not need use load game or F7, everytime in full city kicked me from server.  ?

I don't think TruckersMP team will add a function like this. Using a kind of function like "cam 0 + F9" would kill the experience on TruckersMP servers in my opinion. There is a function like this already but reserved only for TMP staff.

If you don't want to teleport to service, I can recommend you to load an autosave instead.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am accustomed to this suggestion, which solved the cargo damage problem, and someone else deliberately hit your container!

On 2021/2/16 at AM12点13分, [TCS-VTC]*015*liushang said:

我认为没有必要添加它,因为您只能在卡车状况良好时运输送货员,而拖车也不会影响任何事情,您可以在前往服务站时对其进行修理,因此我不同意您的建议。

ok +1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I like the idea, because there is nothing worse than driving around with a damaged trailer, most of the time no one knows how to pull in/out of the F7 and it seems like a free for all. i always worry about being kicked or banned because as I wait to pull out you get loads of people just push their way out and crash causing congestion. 

On 2/12/2019 at 8:39 PM, KaitanFox said:

Name: /fix fixes owned trailers.

Description: The /fix command fixes the trailer you are hauling if it belongs to you. (Not necessarily the cargo inside)

Example Images: Nope

Why should it be added: I feel if the /fix command fixes your truck then it should fix your owned trailers too, as they belong to you as well. Also it would save money in repairs.

Thanks for reading, any comment is appreciated.

I Agree With You, We Need Trailer "/fix"

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...