/fix for owned trailers.

KaitanFox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @KaitanFox,

I don't think having the /fix command fix trailers as previously stated by other users when a trailer is damaged you can still haul the trailer unlike if your truck was damaged you couldn't drive do to engine malfunction depending on how damaged your truck is on. Another note I feel the /fix command was implemented if you were to get rammed by another user and couldn't start your truck that's my opinion. With that said I will have to disagree with this suggestion personally.

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Agree with @Patriktanki [DTQ]

That would be great to have an additional command like /fixall

@Crab Cat you said that you have never damaged your truck with 100%. Me too - at least not from my fault. Unfortunately, there are still "childish" players, who are ramming you, etc. Another thing is the fact, that this is a game and sometimes the bugged textures appear.

For example, at the beginning of this year, we had a convoy, and the crosswise metal fence appeared on the gates without barriers in Italy and it was impossible to bypass it. Many players hit him at full speed (90kmh). As far as I remember, this fence was visible for players who were using the winter mod (I'm sure that my colleague has reported it to the TMP staff).

Anyway, there is a lot of unplanned situations, on which we have no influence, so sometimes, it would be great to have a possibility to fix the whole set of the truck.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

yes but if this is added then players can use the /fix to fix there truck & trailer that a real truck drive cant just do till they have done the job but if this was added it should be made so only the wheels & the under side of the trailer is fixed the cargo or anything over the under side is not fixed 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

common guys  where is the logic behind this ??  

you NEED a trailer attached to your truck to repair only the truck ???   whats with the rest of it ??    

/fix suppose to fix truck and trailer everything below that is pointless. 

so a big fat 1+ form me  add this function to TMP and let us fix the whole thing. 

I do not support the suggestion not because it is bad, but because it is not primordial and apart if one sees it from the point of view of LAGS that one can always have and players who come too fast, the trailer will always have a damage percentage, eh even if you drive well, sometimes the trailer takes takes the most damage from one accident that was caused by another, and finally add that if you were to add that command, would it just be trailer? or the burden would it also look "repaired"? the suggestion to repair the trailer is very ambiguous as it does not specify the area, in addition to how it would operate with a WOT contract.

On 12/2/2019 at 18:39, KaitanFox said:

Nombre: / arregla arreglos remolques propios.

Descripción: el comando / fix corrige el avance que está transportando si le pertenece. (No necesariamente la carga dentro)

Imágenes de ejemplo: No

¿Por qué debería agregarse? Creo que si el comando / fix repara su camión, también debería reparar sus remolques propios, ya que también le pertenecen a usted. También ahorraría dinero en reparaciones.

Gracias por leer, cualquier comentario es apreciado.

The / fix is not for face repair, it is simply for emergencies, such as a serious accident and you are blocking the road, to repair the trailer traveling to the workshop.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

+1

I don't see the reason why not. 

I personally never used the /fix command, I always paid for it myself but at the same time I see a lot of people complaining how someone crashed into them, broken their cargo, trailer and so on, therefore I see how this would benefit some people.

At the end of the day, if you don't need it - don't use it :)

EDIT: Maybe limit it's usage? once per hour or so

+1, because...

Many players do not want to pull in a fully damaged load or trailer when it’s not their fault. It’s a great idea and would definitely benefit those who do not want to F7 just to fix our own trailers.

Plus, I’d love to be able to fix my truck and trailer at the same time besides needing to F7. I can understand if the loads are not included.

Regards,

Martin

image.png.2d914358465361a525f4ade20f145b91.png

I think we should keep /fix for fixing the truck itself but not trailer. Getting rammed by a drunk driver result as a 20% DMG on both truck and trailer, you can just use /fix and tow your trialer to repair. You got 100%/100%? Press F7 and enjoy some tea mate, it help you calm down from the incident

Keep Distance, Check Speed Limit, Avoid High Beam, Pull Light And Stay Eco

• 4 weeks later...