/fix for owned trailers.

KaitanFox

• 3 weeks later...

I fully support this suggestion. +1

Many players do not want to pull in a fully damaged load or trailer when it’s not their fault. It’s a great idea and would definitely benefit those who do not want to F7 just to fix our own trailers.

Plus, I’d love to be able to fix my truck and trailer at the same time besides needing to F7. I can understand if the loads are not included.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

I don't agree with the suggestion.because/fix   Command, you can repair the truck,There is no need to repair the trailer,If your truck and trailer are badly damaged, F7 can repair it                                                                                                                                                 greetings

There is no need to have the /fix to repair your trailer. If someone has intentionally caused significant damage to your trailer, you can use an autosave to 'roll back' prior to the incident.

As far as I'm concerned the /fix should only be used to negate 'trollish' behaviour and not to give you infinite free repairs.

F7 represents being towed to the nearest garage (at a cost) so that necessary repairs to your vehicle can be carried out & paid for.

Normal repairs should always be paid for.
Damage over the normal wear & tear can be averted by changing or improving a persons driving style.

25 minutes ago, Thub42 said:

There is no need to have the /fix to repair your trailer. If someone has intentionally caused significant damage to your trailer, you can use an autosave to 'roll back' prior to the incident.

As far as I'm concerned the /fix should only be used to negate 'trollish' behaviour and not to give you infinite free repairs.

F7 represents being towed to the nearest garage (at a cost) so that necessary repairs to your vehicle can be carried out & paid for.

Normal repairs should always be paid for.
Damage over the normal wear & tear can be averted by changing or improving a persons driving style.

There is no need to repair your trailer...
I don't agree with this idea, sorry.

status.png

Hmmm Well not that if the trailer is damage its gonna be difficult to haul or anything like that but to have the peace of mind when someone nice damages it for you it would be nice to just /fix and it fixes both truck and the trailer  to just have that peace of mind 0% damage :rolleyes: yea +1

TMP HISTORYᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ VI                                  

Driver Since 10 Apr 2015    

• 3 weeks later...

To be fair I kind of like this idea. Yes it’s not necessarily required currently, but who’s to say that SCS isn’t going to change trailer damage mechanics in a future update making it much harder to drive a damaged trailer than a fully repaired one.

As for currently, as long as there’s requirements such as having an active job, the damage is more than a certain percentage and there only being a finite number of uses during a active job, then yes it can still work.

so from me +1.

I am think , that really of important thing is fix on your truck but fix on your trailer is not need , because , when you have a trailer damaged , so you will not see anything on your truck wrong.

Greetings , 

----- Dark_Owl_----- 

TMP Member , Never Sleep 

That's a no from me. The /fix there so you can get your engine going again and move on. This doesnt really have anything to the trailer as your just carrying it around. Even if there is a /fix for the trailer, it would repair the cargo anyway.

With the money, you can download profiles that have money already so you don't have to worry about going broke.

Kind Regards,

StreamingAussie - Veteran Driver III

Driver for Courtz Carriers (April 24 2019)

TruckersMP   l   Steam   l   Twitch  l  World of Trucks

76561198340005094.png