/fix for owned trailers.

KaitanFox

The whole /fix shouldn't be on the Simulation Servers in general. 

I honestly don't see the point of having /fix for trailer, because damage on your trailer doesn't really effect your driving as of yet (1.41). Playing this game for about 6-7 years, maybe a little slide from the trailer, but nothing drastic like having a puncture and/or blow out, like real life for example.

I personally think if this was to be added - this shouldn't be added to the Simulation Servers & ProMods, because that's what the name implies "Simulation".

If this was to be added - add it to the arcade server - makes more sense if you're tearing around on there.

I feel having these commands that fix your truck etc is taking away the whole point of the game... TO SIMULATE. This is why there is Simulation Servers & an Arcade Server in the first place, but I digress. 

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so here's mine - might not be a popular one, but hey-ho - can't please everyone! 

Thank you for your suggestion, @KaitanFox.

Kind Regards,

xTH3xMoDsZx
Kings Global Transport - Owner

Retired Team Member

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

ecNR1ul.png

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.

In Game Administrator - 2014 - 2019

• 4 weeks later...

-1, even if the trailer is 100% damages, you still can drive with it without any negative effect.

I think /fix for cargo damages should be added rather than /fix for trailers.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

• 1 month later...

-1 Personally, I don't agree with this proposal, because only repairing the truck is enough. Repairing the trailer is not very effective. If the trailer needs to be repaired, if it is damaged more, you can drive to the nearest repair shop for repair, so I don't agree with this proposal+

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/14/2019 at 12:32 AM, ASIR [CZE] said:

Trailer damage does not affect the driveability. I don't need that.

You are right -1

Kind regards,

DeniPEKSEN 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver III

1797472539_TMP.png.e59ae11c070d542b6b8fb

---

Rules | Appeal your ban | Feedback | Support | Knowledge base | Report a user

---

1224065347_role_VeteranIII(1).png.5e3410

Languages: TR | EN 

Hello, I think the idea is nice but not suitable for multiplay. The argument that a stranger could damage the trailer is to be rated as a traffic accident in a good and realistic multiplay and is part of everyday life. This should encourage you to drive even more with foresight and consideration for other road users. but you could perhaps transform the idea so that in the event of such an accident, a mod (police) is called in, who could fix the damage at their own discretion. Another possibility would be to set up a kind of towing service, which can drive on site and have the right to repair the damage for a fee. Regards

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

but you could perhaps transform the idea so that in the event of such an accident, a mod (police) is called in, who could fix the damage at their own discretion. Another possibility would be to set up a kind of towing service, which can drive on site and have the right to repair the damage for a fee

To my knowledge, Police doesn't repair damages on vehicles. Depending on the severance of damage, they will call a tow truck.

Even I'd agree to the idea of a tow truck service from a realism point of view, it has been already suggested in the past and was denied, because of working alternatives (F7 or /fix-command).

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On 2/12/2019 at 7:39 PM, KaitanFox said:

Name: /fix fixes owned trailers.

Description: The /fix command fixes the trailer you are hauling if it belongs to you. (Not necessarily the cargo inside)

Example Images: Nope

Why should it be added: I feel if the /fix command fixes your truck then it should fix your owned trailers too, as they belong to you as well. Also it would save money in repairs.

Thanks for reading, any comment is appreciated.

Nah... what's the point in having money in the first place? Better yet, why not make the command take money from you?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • James locked this topic
  • 1 year later...