Danielwobbles

Question

18 answers to this question

Install these two programs

.NET Framework 4.7.2

https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework-runtime

VisualC++ 2015

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Try to run a sfc /scannow command in DOS then restart your computer and try again. https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-use-sfc-scannow-to-repair-windows-system-files-2626161

Hi there,

Please follow these steps.

Solution: 

Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework

Clean your temp files with CCleaner

Check your temp files path and make sure it's located at C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache

If you don't have "INetCache" folder make a new folder and name it "temp" and then open the Windows temp settings and choose the new path by clicking on Move folder...

If the above steps didn't work for you, open Command Prompt as admin and type net user Administrator /active:yes .This will activate the built-in Administrator account.

Log out your account and log in the Administrator account.

Open TruckersMP launcher and install the updates. Try to launch the game and see it if works.

Log out again and log back in with your normal account.

If you still have the same error you can keep playing from the Administrator account as a temporary solution.

Best Regards

Total EDM

Dear @Danielwobbles,

Try the following:

Solution 1:
> Goto C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP
> Delete both core_ets2mp.dll  files
> Start Truckersmp launcher as administrator and click on install the files.

Solution 2:
> Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
> Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
> Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
> Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
> Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
> Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates

Solution 3:
> Download Ultrasurf.
> Run Ultrasurf.
> Open TruckersMP in Administrator Mode.
> Install the available updates (only the first run with Ultrasurf), wait for it to finish and Launch button appears.
> Exit Ultrasurf

Also, read this topic:

2 hours ago, Sentinel_ said:

Install these two programs

.NET Framework 4.7.2

https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework-runtime

VisualC++ 2015

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Try to run a sfc /scannow command in DOS then restart your computer and try again. https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-use-sfc-scannow-to-repair-windows-system-files-2626161

Already have both of them and are updated, trying the scan now command now EDIT: This didn't work either

2 hours ago, BlackSkill said:

Dear @Danielwobbles,

Try the following:

Solution 1:
> Goto C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP
> Delete both core_ets2mp.dll  files
> Start Truckersmp launcher as administrator and click on install the files.

Solution 2:
> Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
> Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
> Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
> Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
> Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
> Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates

Solution 3:
> Download Ultrasurf.
> Run Ultrasurf.
> Open TruckersMP in Administrator Mode.
> Install the available updates (only the first run with Ultrasurf), wait for it to finish and Launch button appears.
> Exit Ultrasurf

Also, read this topic:

Tried all three options and none seemed to work :(

2 hours ago, Total EDM said:

Hi there,

Please follow these steps.

Solution: 

Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework

Clean your temp files with CCleaner

Check your temp files path and make sure it's located at C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache

If you don't have "INetCache" folder make a new folder and name it "temp" and then open the Windows temp settings and choose the new path by clicking on Move folder...

If the above steps didn't work for you, open Command Prompt as admin and type net user Administrator /active:yes .This will activate the built-in Administrator account.

Log out your account and log in the Administrator account.

Open TruckersMP launcher and install the updates. Try to launch the game and see it if works.

Log out again and log back in with your normal account.

If you still have the same error you can keep playing from the Administrator account as a temporary solution.

Best Regards

Total EDM

Tried this aswell, didnt work either :(

Hello, can you try these solutions?

Solution 1:

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard.
  • Enter "dcomcnfg" (without the quotes) and press Enter.
  • Go to Expand Component Services > My Computer > DCOM Config
  • Right-click on "Windows Management and Instrumentation" and click Properties.
  • Click on the Security tab.
  • Under Access Permissions, select Customize and click Edit.
  • Add the account that you wish to grant access to WMI

launchandactivationpermissions.png

• Restart your computer.

Solution 2:

• Stop any other updates that may use all your bandwidth. (Steam Updates, Origin Updates, Other browser updates)
  • Also make sure your Firewall/Antivirus is not blocking the launcher. Start by opening Windows Firewall and Restore defaults.

c0ab01c8ed1646078c9dfe10439a4d3b.png

Solution 3:

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard.
  • Enter "cmd" (without the quotes) and press Enter.
  • Type “netsh winsock reset”(without the quotes) and then hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
  • Once it’s complete, you'll see the message “Winsock reset completed successfully”.
  • Restart the computer and run the TruckersMP Launcher as administrator.

Hopefully is your problem solve :)

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Does anyone have any idea's?? this is driving me mad!! I've got the latest .NET Framework installed, I've uninstalled the launcher about a billion times haha and been through the registy and command prompts, i've also ran it as administrator. I've got way over 300 hrs on the game (mainly multiplayer before this happened) so can't be that... think i last played online at christmas...   gonna chuck it out the window soon hahaha

3 hours ago, BlackSkill said:

Dear @Danielwobbles,

If none of the solutions above helped I guess the problem is with your Windows and the fastest and the best way will be to reinstall your Windows.

@BlackSkill i managed to get it working on my administrator account... i also made my normal user account administrator but still doesn't work any ideas?

Hello :) 

It may cause by your internet, have you tried restart your internet then try to open it again ?

Or can you try this guide

And are you sure your PC are in the latest version of the .Net Framework? You probably get this error because the older versions of the .Net Framework cannot match C++ credits.

Important: If the .net framework is lower than the version .Net Framework 4. Firslty, download the 4th version and then install the 4.6 version. (If you have already 4. version or upper versions, download the 4.6 version directly)

Are you using any antivirus? Ensure that there isn't any anti-virus software of which is blocking the core injection

Where did you install TruckersMP launcher? Are you 100% sure your launcher has the correct game path and you haven't installed the game twice by mistake?

If it still doesn't work, try these

Solution 1:

- Have you tried uninstalling the TruckersMP Launcher and then reinstalling it again? You can do so here:  C:\Program Files\TruckersMP Launcher\unins000.exe

- Have you tried verifying integrity of game cache?:

1) Right-click ETS/ATS in the list of games and select "Properties"
2) Goto "Local Files" and click the "Verify integrity of game cache..." button
3) Make sure you wait untill it's done before seeing if your issue is solved. This process may take several minutes.

Solution 2:

1. Start the task manager.
2. Make sure ETS2 does not work more than once in the "Processes" section.
3. If more than one ETS2 is running, close all.
4. Restart your computer.
5. Run TruckersMp as "Administrator".

Solution 3:

• Use a free online bandwidth testing tool such as BandwidthPlace to ensure you are receiving the speed promised by your ISP. If you are not receiving the advertised speed, let your ISP know and they will attempt to optimize your internet speed. Use a wired internet connection instead of a wireless connection or router. A fixed line connection allows for a more stable flow of data and will lead to lower ping and smoother game play. Additionally, a wired connection avoids the possibility of other computers simultaneously using the internet and using up bandwidth.
  • Disable any firewalls, such as ZoneAlarm, Norton, and McAfee. Although this step may expose your computer to temporary risks, many firewalls substantially slow down internet connection speed. Disabling firewalls that directly monitor web traffic will lower your ping.
  • Exit any applications that may be using up bandwidth. Heavy bandwidth users include applications or browsers that are downloading music, video or other files. Light bandwidth users include chat programs, open browsers and any other application that uses the internet in any way.
  • Use VPN.

22 hours ago, Danielwobbles said:

@BlackSkill i managed to get it working on my administrator account... i also made my normal user account administrator but still doesn't work any ideas?

Please see my post on this thread

2 hours ago, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

Hello :) 

It may cause by your internet, have you tried restart your internet then try to open it again ?

Or can you try this guide

And are you sure your PC are in the latest version of the .Net Framework? You probably get this error because the older versions of the .Net Framework cannot match C++ credits.

Important: If the .net framework is lower than the version .Net Framework 4. Firslty, download the 4th version and then install the 4.6 version. (If you have already 4. version or upper versions, download the 4.6 version directly)

Are you using any antivirus? Ensure that there isn't any anti-virus software of which is blocking the core injection

Where did you install TruckersMP launcher? Are you 100% sure your launcher has the correct game path and you haven't installed the game twice by mistake?

If it still doesn't work, try these

Solution 1:

- Have you tried uninstalling the TruckersMP Launcher and then reinstalling it again? You can do so here:  C:\Program Files\TruckersMP Launcher\unins000.exe

- Have you tried verifying integrity of game cache?:

1) Right-click ETS/ATS in the list of games and select "Properties"
2) Goto "Local Files" and click the "Verify integrity of game cache..." button
3) Make sure you wait untill it's done before seeing if your issue is solved. This process may take several minutes.

Solution 2:

1. Start the task manager.
2. Make sure ETS2 does not work more than once in the "Processes" section.
3. If more than one ETS2 is running, close all.
4. Restart your computer.
5. Run TruckersMp as "Administrator".

Solution 3:

• Use a free online bandwidth testing tool such as BandwidthPlace to ensure you are receiving the speed promised by your ISP. If you are not receiving the advertised speed, let your ISP know and they will attempt to optimize your internet speed. Use a wired internet connection instead of a wireless connection or router. A fixed line connection allows for a more stable flow of data and will lead to lower ping and smoother game play. Additionally, a wired connection avoids the possibility of other computers simultaneously using the internet and using up bandwidth.
  • Disable any firewalls, such as ZoneAlarm, Norton, and McAfee. Although this step may expose your computer to temporary risks, many firewalls substantially slow down internet connection speed. Disabling firewalls that directly monitor web traffic will lower your ping.
  • Exit any applications that may be using up bandwidth. Heavy bandwidth users include applications or browsers that are downloading music, video or other files. Light bandwidth users include chat programs, open browsers and any other application that uses the internet in any way.
  • Use VPN.

Restarted internet about 10 times and I've definitely got the latest .NET framework, it won't let me install anything else because it's already apart of the system... I have no antivirus software on my computer and I have tried running the game with my firewall disabled and that still didn't work... I've verified the game cache like 10 times as well and there is nothing missing/corrupt. ETS2 isn't even loaded, the launcher doesn't get that far to launch the game, I've checked the processing tab and its not loaded... Still doesn't work when I try running it in administrator... these are the paths that I installed the game to -   C:\Program Files\TruckersMP Launcher and D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2... tried using a VPN and that did nothing... Used bandwidthplace and everything looks fine, I've run the game with a lot less when we were using a different provider... will look at that port forward guide. EDIT - portforward didn't work either

2 hours ago, Sentinel_ said:

Please see my post on this thread

@Sentinel_ Okay so the repair tool picked up some issues, however its saying it can't fix them... i'm  running a cmd sfc /scan now to see if that fixes them other then that any ideas?

so this is what the repair too picked up - 

C:\WINDOWS\windowsupdate.log

C:\WINDOWS\logs\cbs\cbs.log

C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Temp\FixDotNet.log

C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Temp\NetFxSetupEvents.txt

C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Temp\dd_dotNetFx40_Full_setup (1)_decompression_log.txt

C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Temp\dd_dotNetFx40_Full_setup_decompression_log.txt

C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Temp\dd_NDP47-KB3186500-Web_decompression_log.txt

C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Temp\dd_NetFxRepairTool_decompression_log.txt

C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Temp\Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Setup_20190214_164833882.html

C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Temp\Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Setup_20190214_171536689.html

C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Temp\Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7 Setup_20190214_171652407.html

C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Temp\FixDotNet_HKCR_Installer.regdump

C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Temp\FixDotNet_HKLM_Installer.regdump

shall i just throw it out the window now?

Hi again, I've found a few solutions for you. Please try these.

Solution 1:

• Right Click on the Start (Window) Icon.
  • Click on Command Prompt.
  • At the command prompt, run the following commands in the listed order, and then check to see if that fixes your connection problem:
  • netsh int ip reset and press Enter.

ipconfig /release and press Enter.

ipconfig /renew and press Enter.

ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.

Solution 2:

CAUTION: Before performing this solution, please create "System Restore".

• Click on Device Manager.
  • Expand Network adapters and locate the network adapter for your device.

• Press and hold (or right click) the network adapter, and then select Uninstall device > the Delete the driver software for this device check box > Uninstall.

• After uninstalling the driver, select the Start button > Power  > Restart.

After your PC restarts, Windows will automatically look for and install the network adapter driver. Check to see if that fixes your connection problem.

Solution 3:

Sometimes antivirus or malware-prevention software might prevent you from getting connected. The steps to turn off antivirus or malware-prevention software depend on the software you’re using. Check the documentation for your software to learn how to turn it off. Follow these steps if you are using Windows Defender only:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Windows Defender.

• Click on Virus & threat protection.

• Click the Virus & threat protection settings option.

• Turn off the Real-time protection toggle switch.

Solution 4:

If your Network Card has received an update recently, please return to an older version.

• Press and hold (or righ click) the network adapter, and then select Properties.

• In Properties, select the Driver tab, select Roll Back Driver, and then follow the steps. (If the Roll Back Driver appears dimmed, that means there's no driver to roll back to.)

• After Roll Back the driver, select the Start button > Power  > Restart.

Solution 5:

• Select the Start  button, then select Settings  > Network & Internet  > Status > Network reset.
  • On the Network reset screen, select Reset now > Yes to confirm.
  • Wait for your PC to restart and see if that fixes the problem.

I hope these solutions will help you.

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

2 hours ago, mexiumut said:

Hi again, I've found a few solutions for you. Please try these.

Solution 1:

• Click on Command Prompt.
  • At the command prompt, run the following commands in the listed order, and then check to see if that fixes your connection problem:
  • netsh int ip reset and press Enter.

ipconfig /release and press Enter.

ipconfig /renew and press Enter.

ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.

Solution 2:

CAUTION: Before performing this solution, please create "System Restore".

• Press and hold (or right click) the network adapter, and then select Uninstall device > the Delete the driver software for this device check box > Uninstall.

• After uninstalling the driver, select the Start button > Power  > Restart.

After your PC restarts, Windows will automatically look for and install the network adapter driver. Check to see if that fixes your connection problem.

Solution 3:

Sometimes antivirus or malware-prevention software might prevent you from getting connected. The steps to turn off antivirus or malware-prevention software depend on the software you’re using. Check the documentation for your software to learn how to turn it off. Follow these steps if you are using Windows Defender only:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Windows Defender.

• Click on Virus & threat protection.

• Click the Virus & threat protection settings option.

• Turn off the Real-time protection toggle switch.

Solution 4:

If your Network Card has received an update recently, please return to an older version.

• Press and hold (or righ click) the network adapter, and then select Properties.

• In Properties, select the Driver tab, select Roll Back Driver, and then follow the steps. (If the Roll Back Driver appears dimmed, that means there's no driver to roll back to.)

• After Roll Back the driver, select the Start button > Power  > Restart.

Solution 5:

• Select the Start  button, then select Settings  > Network & Internet  > Status > Network reset.
  • On the Network reset screen, select Reset now > Yes to confirm.
  • Wait for your PC to restart and see if that fixes the problem.

I hope these solutions will help you.

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

No luck mate