No jobs? ( "uset g_force_economy_reset "1" not in config.)

Icymice

Question

Hi,

My jobs list has recently become empty (no jobs available). I have looked at some of the other answers on how to fix this. I don't have my own truck yet (so can only do quick jobs) therefore cannot sleep, relocate truck etc.). I have also looked in the config folder to reset economy, yet  uset g_force_economy_reset "1",  uset g_developer "0" or uset g_console "0" are not there.

Thanks for the help

-Icy

6 answers to this question

Hello Trucker!

First of all if you have your own truck you can go sleep in a hotel, or a service.

If you dont own a truck go to Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles\(select your profile)\ and find config_local.cfg and it should be in the top rows. set it to 1 enter the game, quit the game enter in the config again and put it to 0 and it should work.

Hello @Icymice,

This topic has been inactive for 3 days, because of that I'll move it to Inactive topics.
If you still need any further help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. we will open this topic again.

Thanks for your understanding!

/Topic Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello,

because of this topic has been inactive for 2 more days , I'll have to move this topic to Unsloved Topics.
If you still need any help, feel free to create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket: https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved

Kind regards,

ɢʀᴜɴᴅɪɪ

Retired Manager