I cant log in into my TruckersMP accout

Semakralj_

Question

Hello,

I have one problem with TruckersMP accout. I can log in in the website, but i cant log in in the client.

When I start the game it says that i entered invalid username or password.

I tried everything, and i make sure that my username and password are correct,my password and email doesn't have any

of the specific letters or some kind of that.I also changed my password multiple times but unfrotunatlly.

I don't know what to do so i hope that you will help me.

Thanks in advance

• Confused 1

9 answers to this question

Hello, Please try these advices.

• Make sure that @ symbol is working when you're logging into MP. Sometimes it's easy to miss that you have not entered the @ symbol for your e-mail address when logging in. If that's the case, you need to either hold down ALT and type 64 (using numpad) to create the @ symbol, or copy and paste one into the login screen.
  • Don't use special characters for your password. Try to change your password to use normal letters (A-Z) and numbers (1-9) and try to log in again.
  • Your e-mail address from a Steam account must match the email address used when you registered on TruckersMP site.
  • Try to reset your password and log in again. https://truckersmp.com/profile/settings#account

If you can't log in, create a free ticket.

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Hello @Ligg_BOSNIA

If your login data works on TruckersMP.com, but you can not log in to the game, then try the following:

1) Open Notepad or a text document.

2) Write your e-mail in the first line and your password in the second line.
3) Now you copy the e-mail from Notepad and insert into the game using the key combination. (Ctrl + C = Copy) (Ctrl + V = Paste)

You now also repeat the described process for the password.

If this did not help you, you probably have characters or letters that are not recognized by the login system. To work around this problem, you can only use Latin letters (a-z) and numbers (0-9)

You can change your password as follows: 

1) Log in to the TruckersMP.com homepage, then click on 'Edit Account' or 'Edit Account'. 
2) Now double-tap your new password and twice your old password and press "Save account data" or save account data. I hope one of those approaches helped you solve the problem.

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Hello! @Ligg_BOSNIA Please refer to this post from Lorena, a member from the TMP community. Hope this helps!
"

This issue might be caused also by a corrupted steam_api.dll
In order to fix follow the instructions below:

•Please head over to the installation folder of Euro Truck Simulator 2 on Steam.
ex: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin.
•Delete the bin folder.
•Verify integrity of game cache for Euro Truck Simulator 2.
*Go to Steam - Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Properties - Local Files - Verify integrity of game cache.
•Wait for the process to finish.
•Start TruckersMP and try to login.

I hope that helps you!
Greetings!

"