Anyone else ever get this weird speed gltich?

RichManSCTV

Hey there, 

I do believe this glitch you're having is a bug with SCS with 1.33+. From what I can remember on 1.32 this bug wasn't around. However, when 1.33 came along with the new physics, it changed a lot, I found many more bugs. I've reported many to SCS already however I think they have bigger priorities. 

Encrypted :)

"one day you'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember" 

YkVNx7p.png

4 hours ago, McclaudEagle said:

I did a test as you suggested, and initially it seemed to work better at 0.5 suspension stiffness. Unfortunately, on the third attempt the problem happened again; the car rapidly accelerated by about 10-15mph and hit the central barrier. It could be possible that the way the assets are made could be contributing to this issue with the way the physics are now.

Thanks for the effort and for taking the time to tell us how it went.

On my side, I can only insist that this is not happening to me. I completed a delivery a couple hours ago, Toulouse - St. Petersburg, 3300+ Km, going by the speed limits most of the time, went over several railroad crossings, some of them at 70 Km/h and nothing happened, other than the expected bounce of the truck's cabin. The trailer was a 5 tons refrigerated box (just details, in case they can make a difference). Will try next drive with a heavier cargo and see if things change.

@FernandoCR [ESP], el problema mayormente reside en Scandinavia y algunas partes aisladas del resto de Europa, sobre todo donde hay pequeñas uniones y en los cruces donde hay ondulaciones. Es ahi donde el camion suele brincar y cuando las ruedas tocan asfalto, es casi imposible de controlar el camion, dando lugar al choche inminente con las barreras protectoras y en el peor de los casos dando choque con cualquier otro usuario

No cuesta nada ser humilde y buena persona, porque el mal que hagas en la vida, en la vida lo vas a pagar

OK, so this morning I tried again. Took a 28 tons trailer in St.Petersburg and started driving towards France. Couple of railroads, one of them over 80 Km/h and nothing happened. Tried first going in the EU#4 server, bought a car (yes, I didn't have one), started driving. More than 1000 Km, most of the time driving faster than 100 Km/h and only once I lost control... And it was 100% my fault, entered a city, was going over 130 Km/h and didn't see the roundabout until it was too late... :lol: Clearly, I'm not so good when it comes to drive at high speed! For all of the other 1000 Km, not one single issue, and went over several bridges, railroads, etc. Note: It was all of the time on France DLC roads, not sure if this is important, but as @EL KANARIO said, maybe this bug only appears at certain places/areas which I have been lucky enough to not go through.

On 2/12/2019 at 11:13 AM, RichManSCTV said:

Thats not what is going on, did you even read anything? Its a glitch that causes you to speed up super fast randomly if you hit a bump a certain way

ok something wrong with the game you saying and I'm saying I was using C-D duisburg calais road too and its been never happened to me... 

So I found out how to replicate it, it seems to happen when your front wheels hit a bump at a certain times.

In this clip when I went off the curb my WHOLE CABIN FLEW INTO THE AIR, sending my truck into a pole and flipped

It happens not when you hit a bump, but when your truck comes down off of something, for some reason when its coming on the down side of a bump, it pulls the front of the truck in the air and makes it go SUPER FAST

So I found out how to replicate it, it seems to happen when your front wheels hit a bump at a certain times.

In this clip when I went off the curb my WHOLE CABIN FLEW INTO THE AIR, sending my truck into a pole and flipped

It happens not when you hit a bump, but when your truck comes down off of something, for some reason when its coming on the down side of a bump, it pulls the front of the truck in the air and makes it go SUPER FAST

Here is a video with me experimenting with hitting bumps 

Hello There RichManSCTV

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived