Connection Error - Retry

roulettesoad

Question

So i have this problem, i did a thread before about it, it was closed.

I tried several things to fix this thing and didn't work, but i think i'm pretty sure what the error is: it's because i don't have a location for internet temporary files.

but even if i try to set a location to it, i can't. when i choose ''move folder'' and a new location, it doesn't get saved after pc restart, it shows nothing but if i click in ''Show Folder'' it redicts to the folder i choosed before.

Also i can't set disk space for internet files, it shows this error.

I know this error is more a Windows thing, but i really don't know how to fix it.. i searched, i tried a few things like downgrade internet explorer version but nothing.. i don't know is someone have a better idea.

Thanks

2.png

Sin título.png

3.png

4 answers to this question

Dear @roulettesoad

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days and because of that I'll move it to Inactive Section.
Do not hesitate to contact me or someone from support team if you need this topic opened again. We'll open it.

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello There!

Since this topic has been inactive for 2 more days , i will move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need any help :

• you can send me dm
  • create a new topic
  • contact us directly by submitting a support ticket: https://www.truckersmp.com/support

Have a nice day!

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.