In-game timing

rockingrb1

Question

Hey truckers

I think I saw a post about this a while back but I cant remember what was said about the matter.

Im just wondering what is up with the in-game time. It seems as though if I stop playing and then start playing a few hours later my delivery is late. Does the game work in real time or what?

Not a problem as I already have so many hours in MP that I've gotten used to it. Just wondering how the time is calculated.

Thanks

BellamyCraft

4 answers to this question

In SP the clock stops when you quit, in MP the clock keeps ticking as time is set by the game server, so best to finish a delivery in one session or only with a short break off, otherwise you can be late.

Late problem can also occur when switching between SP and MP modes, as clocks are different then.

n SP the clock stops when you quit, in MP the clock keeps ticking as time is set by the game server

This is why:

always leave when you deliver your job

if you get job in MP, you'll be late in SP, but if right after it, you get back in MP, you'll have same hours remaining

main reason for job time to be so big and never running out

Note! you may get 10 000 hours for job to run out, but you still get limited time to deliver your trailer