Anyone notice a difference with car handling recently?

dragonslayingmaster1000

So when I'm driving at high speeds around corners the car doesn't flip over but instead seems to just fishtail and usually around about a 45-90 degree steer the other way will get it back under control. Anyone also notice this change? I like it because it's more realistic that the car will start to drift instead of flip over. I actually tested the stability and went 150 km/h and turned the wheel all the way and the car instantly turned around without flipping over. Try it out yourselves it's pretty cool! The cars actually drive more realistic now. 

Edit: I think you need the g_truck_stability setting set to 1 for the car to behave like this.

16 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Wouldn't work for me... Two reasons:

1 - I changed all stability/braking/suspension settings to values around 50% below the default ones, the truck feels a lot more real.

2 - I don't drive cars in TruckersMP. :lol:

I mostly drive trucks myself but I like messing around in the car occasionally.

Hey there, 

From my recent experience with the car, I can't really tell the difference. I do have the truck stability turn up and a bit of changes from that. Maybe I will test it out a bit more over the weekend a bit and see what I find

Encrypted :) 

"one day you'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember" 

YkVNx7p.png

Haaai

Same for me, I can not really tell a big difference. Maybe I am not paying attention to something specific but it seems to be the same haha. Mostly driving in trucks anyway.

Hello There dragonslayingmaster1000

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived