When is winter mod coming back?

suddig

Question

The winter mod went because of Grime only supported the winter mod for ETS2 version 1.33. Since ETS2 has now moved on to 1.34, it is no longer supported. I believe next late autumn/early winter time, Grimesmod will come back out with the latest support of the winter mod.

I hope you understand why we don't have the winter mod anymore, 

Encrypted

• Like 1

"one day you'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember" 

YkVNx7p.png

I have found an official post from the mod creator, the mod is currently in the works of being updated to support ETS2 1.34. The problem is, is because the whole map got a refresh according to logs to it might take longer than usual. The wintermod will be back soon though. As stated in the announcement from TruckersMP

• Like 2

cmgeow.pngbanner

13 minutes ago, SgtBreadStick said:

I have found an official post from the mod creator, the mod is currently in the works of being updated to support ETS2 1.34. The problem is, is because the whole map got a refresh according to logs to it might take longer than usual. The wintermod will be back soon though. As stated in the announcement from TruckersMP

Thanks for the info! Where did you find that announcement? I can't see it on the website or in the forums haha

Dear suddig,

I am going to move your topic to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please consider creating a topic in the Help section as this section is not the correct place for questions or help related stuff.

You can find the help section over here - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

The "Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussion" section is for discussions related to the community and to Euro Truck Simulator 2, as well as topic related to ets2 and not for help related stuff.

If you have any further questions or inquiries, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message! My inbox is always open should you have any questions or anything else!

//Topic moved to the Help section.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Hello There,

We'd like to get information if your problem has been solved now!

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.