Sign in to follow this  
suddig

When is winter mod coming back?

Question

Hello, as all of you know, ETS2 just updated to version 1.34 but the devs of truckersmp has decided to put the mod off, even though it still works, at least the physics. Does anyone have information as to when the winter mod is turned back on? Sincerely,

Suddig

Guest DevilsKiss

next winter?

2 minutes ago, Averazon said:

I am very sure next winter haha. Unless it starts snowing very soon again in Europe.

I live in Sweden and here it is still snow and winter so according to me, the winter mod should be on for a few more weeks haha

• Woah! 1

Damn it feels weird to drive without winter mod, the car is so responsive that I've overturned some corners and stopped to quickly :D

• Haha 1

The winter mod went because of Grime only supported the winter mod for ETS2 version 1.33. Since ETS2 has now moved on to 1.34, it is no longer supported. I believe next late autumn/early winter time, Grimesmod will come back out with the latest support of the winter mod.

I hope you understand why we don't have the winter mod anymore, 

Encrypted

• Like 1

I have found an official post from the mod creator, the mod is currently in the works of being updated to support ETS2 1.34. The problem is, is because the whole map got a refresh according to logs to it might take longer than usual. The wintermod will be back soon though. As stated in the announcement from TruckersMP

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, SgtBreadStick said:

I have found an official post from the mod creator, the mod is currently in the works of being updated to support ETS2 1.34. The problem is, is because the whole map got a refresh according to logs to it might take longer than usual. The wintermod will be back soon though. As stated in the announcement from TruckersMP

Thanks for the info! Where did you find that announcement? I can't see it on the website or in the forums haha

Hallo zsm. habe mal ne frage wo finde ich den jetzt wieder den Wintermod?? weil finde denn nicht mehr. egal wo ich nach gucke. er ist nicht auf findbar Kann mir jemand helfen wäre acht super. mit Lg Marco Sungen. PS. danke im voraus 

Guest Tim_

I think next year, when winter is again. :)

Dear suddig,

I am going to move your topic to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please consider creating a topic in the Help section as this section is not the correct place for questions or help related stuff.

You can find the help section over here - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

The "Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussion" section is for discussions related to the community and to Euro Truck Simulator 2, as well as topic related to ets2 and not for help related stuff.

If you have any further questions or inquiries, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message! My inbox is always open should you have any questions or anything else!

//Topic moved to the Help section.