Sign in to follow this  
methhead

How do i play with my friend

This is just a tag through which you can see that you are together. If you create a large company you need to do a set namely post on the forum(best thing).

You can play with your friend in the server without needing anything like company. If you are on the same server and meet at a position, you are together.

Creating a company depends on how serious you want this. If you tab ingame and go to settings, you can choose a tag. If you both have the same tag, people will know you drive together too. If you want more info on companies, I would suggest checking a few on the forum.

Yeah. So you don't necessarily need a company to play with your friend but joining a company will make you loads of new friends also. Feel free to check out Knights Global at www.knightsglobalinc.com

Hello :) 

You can play with your friend without creating a company

And if you want to take the same trailer with your friends, you can ty these:

• You can create a save game for only you and your friend can use to drive together . 
  • You both can try and find the same trailer, they may go to different destinations but at least you'll both be matching. 
  • Download a convoy pack so all trailers are certain things. If you have this pack. It will be easier to find the same trailer and if you're lucky. It will go to the same destination. 
  • Take jobs to cities which are nearby (e.g. koln,duisburg,dusseldorf)
  • Include 3rd city - If your route passes by another cities, take job to one of them, deliver it and take another job to the final destination
  • Take jobs of the external contract market
On 2/11/2019 at 1:59 AM, methhead said:

can i like make company or something?

For this, you can read this guide topic

if you are friends on steam, it will show your friend as a green dot on the map vs people you don't know who will show up as blue. to get the same trailer, you can paint an owned trailer to match theirs, and both take jobs from the cargo market, there is also the alternative of taking a world of trucks cargo to the same city, usually they are the same load, which will result in the same trailer. you don't need to join a VTC ( virtual trucking company) to drive with your friend.

You log onto your account, both select the same server and then meet up in the same place, you then can drive together.

If you want to do jobs together, you will be best downloading a syncing tool to sync your jobs together to get the same loads. (to drive together)