How do i play with my friend

User_2660744

Question

18 answers to this question

You can play with your friend in the server without needing anything like company. If you are on the same server and meet at a position, you are together.

Creating a company depends on how serious you want this. If you tab ingame and go to settings, you can choose a tag. If you both have the same tag, people will know you drive together too. If you want more info on companies, I would suggest checking a few on the forum.

To be in the same company/create one, you can take a look at "FPH SpedV". Take a look at in, may consider also to look some videos about it on yt so you know how to work with it. 

Best regards

Flying Cat

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

Hello :) 

You can play with your friend without creating a company

And if you want to take the same trailer with your friends, you can ty these:

• You can create a save game for only you and your friend can use to drive together . 
  • You both can try and find the same trailer, they may go to different destinations but at least you'll both be matching. 
  • Download a convoy pack so all trailers are certain things. If you have this pack. It will be easier to find the same trailer and if you're lucky. It will go to the same destination. 
  • Take jobs to cities which are nearby (e.g. koln,duisburg,dusseldorf)
  • Include 3rd city - If your route passes by another cities, take job to one of them, deliver it and take another job to the final destination
  • Take jobs of the external contract market
On 2/11/2019 at 1:59 AM, methhead said:

can i like make company or something?

For this, you can read this guide topic

if you are friends on steam, it will show your friend as a green dot on the map vs people you don't know who will show up as blue. to get the same trailer, you can paint an owned trailer to match theirs, and both take jobs from the cargo market, there is also the alternative of taking a world of trucks cargo to the same city, usually they are the same load, which will result in the same trailer. you don't need to join a VTC ( virtual trucking company) to drive with your friend.

On 2/16/2019 at 11:22 PM, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

Hello :) 

You can play with your friend without creating a company

And if you want to take the same trailer with your friends, you can ty these:

• You can create a save game for only you and your friend can use to drive together . 
  • You both can try and find the same trailer, they may go to different destinations but at least you'll both be matching. 
  • Download a convoy pack so all trailers are certain things. If you have this pack. It will be easier to find the same trailer and if you're lucky. It will go to the same destination. 
  • Take jobs to cities which are nearby (e.g. koln,duisburg,dusseldorf)
  • Include 3rd city - If your route passes by another cities, take job to one of them, deliver it and take another job to the final destination
  • Take jobs of the external contract market

For this, you can read this guide topic

I personally wouldn’t recommend going to Duisburg or the surrounding areas due to the highly populated areas, no offense but new drivers normally aren’t the best and admins like to drive there/ watch traffic there. We wouldn’t want anyone getting banned. 

Dear methhead,

I am going to move your topic to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please consider creating a topic in the Help section as this section is not the correct place for questions or help related stuff.

You can find the help section over here - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

The "Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussion" section is for discussions related to the community and to Euro Truck Simulator 2, as well as topic related to ets2 and not for help related stuff.

If you have any further questions or inquiries, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message! My inbox is always open should you have any questions or anything else!

//Topic moved to the Help section.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Hello There,

We'd like to get information if your problem has been solved now!

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply. Because of inactivity, i will have to move  this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this ,feel free to DM me or our support team members, we  will open this again.

Thanks for all participation, thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

Hello There!

Since this topic has been inactive for 2 more days , i will move this topic to Unsolved Topics. :(
If you still need any help , you can send me dm , create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket. ^_^

https://www.truckersmp.com/support 

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.