MAN TGX EURO 6 truck

Mohammad Afzooni

It's really a great truck because the booth and the angle of view are a very large truck that also provides a positive feature in a very large direction. It was one of the other features that attracted me in the sound and physics of the truck. They didn't look like other trucks, their own self-design. :) 

Also dear members, please specify why you support this truck and what features you like.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

This truck surprised me from first seconds of driving. Engine power enough for transporting even for locomotive (65tonn). 
Windshield allow to see more in compareable with othe trucks in ETS2. I think this is a huge advantage.

I am driving using this truck from first days of release date in game and now i do not want to change it to another one.
My pink truck is wonderfulllllllll ^) I love it.

20190302200711_1.jpg

Hello!
The new MAN is beautiful. Better than other MAN trucks. I always prefer the new MAN, according to other MAN trucks.

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

Let's see.

+ Robust, typical MAN.

+ No useless luxury.

+ Customization.

+ Engine Sound.

+ Low fuel consumption with a proper 12speed 3.08 tipmatic gearbox.

- Turbo sound, although good, it will make your ears bleed after a while without music.

- Dashboard, really... a smartwatch is bigger and has more info.

- Retarder is weak with any gearbox, after 15t.

Overall I like it :P

[ World of Trucks | TrucksBook | TwitchTV | Speed Limit ]

Archived