no cars on road when playing MP ATS

railsdev84

No, the ATS and ETS2 multiplayer does not allow NPCs.

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

I think the biggest issue with AI traffic, aside from the chaos, is trying to sync all those cars between players.  They have made headway with that- trains are synced now, where a year ago they were not.  However, it takes a lot of bandwidth to sync as many objects as AI traffic would introduce.  For that reason alone, I don't think we'll see AI traffic on TMP.

I wish they would have AI traffic for ATSMP. It would not cause any harm at all with the maximum of about 300-400 players ATSMP gets. Haven't played ATSMP myself ever since oregon dlc and volvo hype died off. It's super boring just driving for so long and not finding anyone, at least with AI traffic you won't be alone and it will be just like driving in singleplayer most of the time until you find an actual person.

Hello There railsdev84

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived