6 answers to this question

Hi, Make sure you set your steam account's game details as public,

• Now please go to your steam profile
  • Edit Profile
  • My Privacy Settings
  • My Profile > Public
  • Game Details > Public change it.

For example: https://prnt.sc/j4gkew

You must link your game to truckersmp via the website. Go there and check Games: https://truckersmp.com/profile/settings

For Example: https://prnt.sc/kuw0o6

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

• Upvote 1

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Dear @HyperBoost Trucker

As mentioned already, your Steam profile must be fully public for everyone. This includes the profile itself, game details as well as the Steam inventory.

There are also other, "little" problems that might cause the issue you are facing at the moment (e.g. there are too many people trying to register a profile or game, ...)

When registering a new profile, you can also try the following solutions in order to try to fix the issue:

• Try to run the game in the background while trying to registering it.
  • If your Steam profile is public already, try to make it private and then public again.
    • Restarting the Steam or computer should work as well.
  • Ensure that the family-sharing function on Steam is disabled. If the Steam family-sharing is enabled, you won't be able to link a new game to your TruckersMP profile.
  • Try to use different browser might also work, so you can give that solution a try as well.

Also, note that sometimes it might take a few minutes before the game gets linked to your TruckersMP profile. When linking a new game, being patient is really important (also, try to avoid closing the website and browser after you've clicked on "Link Game"). More information about the registering issue can be found from this topic: 

Hopefully, your problem gets resolved as soon as possible. Have a great day and happy trucking!

On 2/9/2019 at 1:50 PM, MHT_ said:

Dear @HyperBoost Trucker

As mentioned already, your Steam profile must be fully public for everyone. This includes the profile itself, game details as well as the Steam inventory.

There are also other, "little" problems that might cause the issue you are facing at the moment (e.g. there are too many people trying to register a profile or game, ...)

When registering a new profile, you can also try the following solutions in order to try to fix the issue:

• Try to run the game in the background while trying to registering it.
  • If your Steam profile is public already, try to make it private and then public again.
    • Restarting the Steam or computer should work as well.
  • Ensure that the family-sharing function on Steam is disabled. If the Steam family-sharing is enabled, you won't be able to link a new game to your TruckersMP profile.
  • Try to use different browser might also work, so you can give that solution a try as well.

Also, note that sometimes it might take a few minutes before the game gets linked to your TruckersMP profile. When linking a new game, being patient is really important (also, try to avoid closing the website and browser after you've clicked on "Link Game"). More information about the registering issue can be found from this topic: 

Hopefully, your problem gets resolved as soon as possible. Have a great day and happy trucking!

Hello @MHT_ @ZEUS' @mexiumut
Thank you for help. The Game Details section of my Steam account wasn't in public so that's why it didn't work. Now I checked it and my game is now accepted. Thank you very much to all of you! ^^