Winter Mod + Physics not working & Mod folder wont show up

K1NG SYK0

Question

I've been looking for about an hour now and no luck/clear advice so ill try for some direct replies.

Problem No.1

I've installed the new winter mod {all 3 recommended files} and created a "Mod" folder to place them in "C:\Users\User1\Documents\ETS2MP\Mod" and they dont work. Was even told to delete and reinstall the MP mod. Still no luck. :(

Problem No.2

As i said, i created a new "Mod" folder in ETS2MP documents for the winter mod, however the Mod section doesn't show up in the TAB menu to activate any kind of mod at all. :(

Problem No.3 (if you have the time and patience :D)

My TAB menu pops up, but i can not right-click into it. I even assigned the right-click to cabin zoom-in just so i know its functional when i try to click into the TAB menu. Nothing has worked so far. :(

If i could get help solving either 1 or 2, i would be truly grateful, 3 i can kind of work around in the MP launch screen. but any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you! 

3 answers to this question

Dear @SYKO J0KER

This  topic has been inactive for over 3 days , i  will have to move this topic to  the Inactive Topics

If you still need any help, feel free to DM me or others from the support team. we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive 

Hi all,

Since this topic has been inactive for a further 2 days , i will have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need any help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Moved to Unsolved