euro truck simlutor 2 problem

truckMP delete 06/11/2019

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi there

In order to help you much more better we need more info about what issues you have,

Upload screenshot etc

Best Regards

Total EDM

Dear @mateus1199

Based on your first message, it seems like that your launcher keeps updating the game (Euro Truck Simulator 2) again and again. There have been plenty of other people facing the exact same issue through the years as well. To point out one example:

Please, have a careful look at the above topic and try the given solutions yourself. The person used Ultrasurf to resolved the issue, but due to the recent security issues with Ultrasurf, I wouldn't recommend you to use it. However, there is another software that is pretty similar to Ultrasurf but doesn't have any security issues. The software is called "Windscribe" and you can get it from here. 

Once you've downloaded Windscribe, please follow these steps:
1. First, open up the software (Windscribe). Note: You won't need to touch any of the Windscribe's settings.
2. Then open up the TruckersMP launcher with the administrator permission.

-> Right-click on TruckersMP launcher and select "Run as an administrator".

3. Try to install the available updates again and as soon as all the updates are installed, the "Launch" button should appear.
4. And as soon as the "Launch" button appears, you can exit Windscribe.

That should help you to resolve the issue you are facing. As soon as you are able to play again, you can delete the Windscribe from your PC/laptop. Hopefully, your problem gets resolved soon, have a great day!

Hello there, some good answers were given above, has your problem been solved? ^_^

I await your return!

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

Dear @mateus1199

Due to this  topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply , i  will have to move this topic to  the Inactive Topics

If you still need any help, feel free to DM me or others from the support team. we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive 

Hello there,

Due to  this topic has been inactive for a further 2 days , i will have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need any further assistance,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Moved to Unsolved