Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Why is /home/ route blocked?

May3ay

Question

4 answers to this question

It was blocked a while ago because people were exploiting it by adding extremely over powered engines i.e 10,000hp & whole truck mods etc which caused everyone around them to crash! It was something that was a step in the right direction but got exploited by the community & ruined for those who followed the rules ( people were literally racing around pulling wheelies in trucks & crashing into people due to having massively over powered engines ) so they blocked the directory path.In short we can't have nice things because people go out of their way to be idiots & ruin it for the rest of us

Dear @NR_K Owner l MayDay

Since this  topic has been inactive for over 3 days , i  will have to move this topic to  the appropriate section.

If you still need any help, feel free to DM me or others from the support team. we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive 

Hi all

This topic has been inactive for 2 more days ,so i will have to move this topic to appropriate section.

If you still need any further assistance,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Moved to Unsolved