New MAN TGX Euro 6 is out !

SalePro

Same from my side. I'm hyped too. Also more for the MAN will come soon. From teh SCS Blog: "In the future, it will be complemented by an up to date current production model, The Efficient Line 3." So, we have to stay tuned for more. :) 

Best regards Flying Cat

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

I am personally a little disappointed of the MAN. I am very happy it made it to the game and I will surely drive it. But it feels like it's mostly a copy paste model with very little tweak.

2 hours ago, SalePro said:

I am really hyped up for this ! It looks pretty good to me.

Can't wait for it to come out and drive it :D

@SalePro You do know it's out now right? :D obviously not supported on TMP just yet. Simply update your ETS2 Steam version and enjoy the drive. 

signature.png.01ca08257761c1d4ea766c13ccdc06af.png

Community Manager at SCS Software & Truckers.FM Founder.

2 hours ago, Averazon said:

I am personally a little disappointed of the MAN. I am very happy they made it to the game and I will surely drive them. But it feels like it's mostly a copy paste model with very little tweak.

I agree, especially since its been available as a mod since 2014 anyway. 

I would really love to see some new unique trucks! 

i hope they bring the "performance lion" edition too..

i really liked the sound from madstar's mod.. the really deep bass and the turbo sound..

oh well.. im sure a tuning dlc for it may come someday.. as well as the updates and facelifting from the 16/19 models.. atleast we have the 14 model now.

sysp-73354.png

13 minutes ago, sgpch1983 said:

i hope they bring the "performance lion" edition too..

i really liked the sound from madstar's mod.. the really deep bass and the turbo sound..

oh well.. im sure a tuning dlc for it may come someday.. as well as the updates and facelifting from the 16/19 models.. atleast we have the 14 model now.

The last paintjob is a lion, at least on the 8x4!

Sound comparison, its a bus but they sound similar at the end of the day! 

20 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

The last paintjob is a lion, at least on the 8x4!

Sound comparison, its a bus but they sound similar at the end of the day! 

<video removed>

Well, i already watched some man yt videos.. its not 100% spot on and oh well, just my personal opinion, i think the turbo with the 640ps d38 isnt as loud as i would want it.. otheres already say to me in dc, that they think the turbo is to loud.. oh well.. opinions lol

sysp-73354.png

2 hours ago, sgpch1983 said:

Well, i already watched some man yt videos.. its not 100% spot on and oh well, just my personal opinion, i think the turbo with the 640ps d38 isnt as loud as i would want it.. otheres already say to me in dc, that they think the turbo is to loud.. oh well.. opinions lol

tbh i think the lower hp engines sound better, the higher ones are too quiet 

Archived