The Steam game has updated!!

ItsPapa

Question

10 answers to this question

The developers of TruckersMP will update the launcher. Since this is a new update this will take some time. There is no specific time given to when they will release the update. Could be a day, week, month.. who will know :) Best is to not update your game so you can remain playing TruckersMP until the update is released.

I had already update it and i cant play TruckersMP what can i do? :(

6 minutes ago, Averazon said:

The developers of TruckersMP will update the launcher. Since this is a new update this will take some time. There is no specific time given to when they will release the update. Could be a day, week, month.. who will know :) Best is to not update your game so you can remain playing TruckersMP until the update is released.

I had already update the game and i cant play TruckersMP.What can i do? :(

2 minutes ago, ItsPapa said:

I had already update it and i cant play TruckersMP what can i do? :(

I had already update the game and i cant play TruckersMP.What can i do? :(

You are able to downgrade your game version. How do you downgrade? Check this post! :) Select Version 1.33.x

Hello,

I'm moving this topic to "Help" due to your topic is a help request.

Thanks for your understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. :) 

//Moved to "Help" Section

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Dear @ItsPapa

Since your  topic has been inactive for 3 days  since the last reply, due to this i will have to move this topic to  the Inactive topics.

If you still need any further  help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive 

Hi all,

Due to this topic has been inactive for a further 2 days , i will have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need any help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Moved to Unsolved