Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

The troll menace spreads like a plague

Zakxaev68

Apologies for posting in the general discussion boards, I felt I should do as I wasn't expecting it.

Just about 5 minutes ago I was driving a 1,200 km trip from UK, Swansea to Germany, Hannover - the server being EU3, obviously.

Half across the trip, near Lille, France, a kid by the nickname "Anderzzondavve" (ID of 210) hit me once, driving against me in the lane he isn't supposed to even be driving in. Damages me - 27% damages from that hit. Okay I kept going thinking the f**cker will go away. Soon he showed up in my mirror,  trying to tailgate, took a maneuver to the right to try to tip my trailer, adding about 5% damages in total of 11% damages to the trailer. I tried to make him go away despite I had no time to report him properly.

The kiddo kept driving ahead after he did U-turn back into the right direction hitting others (perhaps). How long we should tolerate this /waste or time doing long deliveries to satisfy the trolls/?!

Harassment went off the roof. Plus, these idiots are that arrogant.

To the game moderators: go ahead and ban them by ISP. No way around.

WlUhYku.png

MNTsgPH.png

What I was able to capture seconds he ran away....

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Firstly, ISP based bans can cause issues with other users using the same ISP, who were never involved in the accident. 

Lastly, you should report the user if you have sufficient evidence. You should think about using buffered mode of the recording software to save the video with the key shortcut.

Also, you should calm down a bit. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

TBH, there's nothing on those pictures to ban anyone other than you, for using foul language in the chat. My advice: When you find a troll, never speak to him, not via chat, not via CB. An angry reaction is what they are expecting, it's what they play for. You are rammed, it can be an accident, but if you see that the player who rammed you keeps trying, then simply stop. Drive out of the road, stop with emergency lights and hit F1 to enter pause mode. While in pause mode, no one can damage your truck, trailer or cargo. Just wait for some time, trolls have not so much patience, they see that they aren't harming you, that you are not reacting, they'll leave soon enough, because they'll probably think that you are getting evidence to report them. If this doesn't work, you can always do F7 Enter to get away (only you'd lose your job if it was a WoT external contract), or even easier, what I do is disconnect. Then I'll connect in a different server or go in SP, drive for a while and after that I can go back to the previous server, the trolls will have disappeared or they'll be so far away that I can keep driving safely. And of course: Always have ready a gameplay recording software with "instant replay" option, so you can not just record what's happening at that moment, but also what happened during the X previous minutes. With nVidia GTX GPUs series 600 or higher, you have Share included in the GeForce Experience package, you can activate it, configure instant replay, set a couple of hotkeys and you'll always have solid evidence to use against these... Beings.

I think this is done as far as I can think - toxic or not, you should treat others how they treat you, and the topic isn't about that but about a teenager who insisted on ruining your time.

About the evidence. I wasn't able to record a video at the time nor I am able to record video at all due to poor hardware - been tinkering with OBS Studio yesterday, though my PC is not that decent for it, so what I'd do instead is disregard all those persons and let others who encounter them - report them. Not everyone has a gaming rig to record or stream (nor I plan to upgrade anytime soon only to be able to make reports, hehe)

@FernandoCR [ESP] Good advice once again. Wasn't really aware if you use pause mode, you're kind of invisible to damage by others. I'll use that as a method of keeping trolls away.

@RichManSCTV I checked your activity on the internet, reddit and that, you're part of the toxicity and the meme communities yourself. To spare myself the irrelevance of your 1-liners, always commenting in topics you don't have competence in, you're ignored on my side for the infinite period of time here on the forums - 1st person I blocked, actually.

This paragraph concludes this topic. Lock it. Sweep it. Dump it. Toss it in the trash subforum.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

@Zakxaev68,

from my own experience, I cannot recommend to use OBS. It had too much of an impact on my low performance laptop and the saved video were either a still frame or recorded only every 5th frame which was not usable as evidence in a report.

I use the also free to use Overwolf Game Capture instead. It does not have any noticable impact on my system, and can save up to 40 seconds of gameplay by keyboard shortcut. Maybe you want to give it a try.

17 hours ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

Até que a equipe da TruckersMP siga um sugestão feita pelo @FernandoCR [ESP] sobre as mudanças no servidor, a única coisa que você pode fazer é gravar, reportar e relaxar .

(Eu sei que é frustrante, porque eu já estive na situação várias vezes.)

- English -

Yes, the Trolls are very frustrating. I've been hit about 4 times. And there's really nothing to do today. There is no "REC" system to record video.

It could be any key on the keyboard to trigger the REC.

The current rules or laws of TRUCKERS MP are very collaborative with TROLLS.

Truck accidents happen, but usually the driver is limited to EXCUSE with a simple "sorry" in English language. Swu's behavior is to stay at the lease and try to help and apologize.

But the trolls are on the highways, lights off waiting for victims, this is a fun of them, they hurt others. Some work in pairs and others in groups. I noticed it. Actually their preference is like the busiest areas between LILE FRANCE, BENELUX and "WESTERN" GERMANY. With all the same class acts on the route Latvia - Russia. What I'm saying is that it's spreading in the game.

I have suggestion;

Create a system as a virtual device in each truck, when the battery hit the other hit it, which generated all the energy and movement of a collision, had your account closed in the amount of repair in damages!

For example: 20% damage. It costs 20 thousand euros! Automatically from his account leave 20 thousand euros for my account!

And I can afford the mechanics! Another alternative ... The truck has 20% damage and I prefer the F7! It's ok ! The money is in the machine shop in the form of payment.

Something needs to be done.

The rules of environment and communication are too bureaucratic and allow the aggressor to flee.

CREATE AN AUTOMATIC REC BUTTON! AND CREATE COMPENSATION FOR DISCONTINUED AGGRESSOR ACCOUNT COLLISION! And watch the trolls decrease 95% to 98%

@plinio_lisboa,

your suggestions basically aims to the punishment after an incident has happened.
The downside of your suggestion is that as long as TruckersMP does not implement a server sided economy, players can always cheat their money to millions and billions. They would not even notice a 20k fine.

Our first and foremost goal however must be to solve the fundamental issue that led to the present situation.

Truth. I know this reality. People who use MOD money. It should be banned in principle, for the TRUCKERS MP to be able to manage. Steps to drastically reduce trolls. 1st BANIR MOD of money. 2nd MOD for TRUCKER MP only the certificates. Therefore have a collection and system that recognizes only these MOD'S. 3 ° Implement collision system with reimbursement of prejudice! How things would change a lot. But what a region of DUISBURG, what chaos! OVERCROWDED.

15 minutes ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

@plinio_lisboa ,

Suas sugestões basicamente visam à punição depois que um incidente aconteceu.
A desvantagem da sua sugestão é que, enquanto o TruckersMP não implementar uma economia do lado do servidor, os jogadores podem sempre enganar seu dinheiro para milhões e bilhões. Eles nem notariam uma multa de 20k.

Nosso primeiro e mais importante objetivo, entretanto, deve ser o de resolver a questão fundamental que levou à situação atual.

Good my friend. The simplest yet independent solution for FORTUNA if trolls have. 1 ° Build the system of collision and payment for damages to the player victim! This automatic transaction after collision. 2 ° System of more severe punishment.  Temporary Suspension System, which already exists, but in a more automatic way. The player will have to appeal on appeal.  But the most basic was a "REC" key to record. Something simpler than apps and all ways to do what? SIMPLE FILMING. So if you need proof create the REC mode! will be very persuasive. Someone was deliberately filmed. Let me give you an example: People drive more cautious when they have a green truck with filming. Iato already inivbe a lot. I do not think a troll will want to be filmed and banned. GOOD PERSUASSIVO. IT'S LIKE THE CITY GUN IN THE STREET. WHO WANTS TO ASSAULT? Very few. That's the logic! MP TRUCKS make a shortcut to shooting! IT IS SAFE IN THE WORK AREA OF THE PC.

Hello There Zakxaev68,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived