Wholesome Moments on TruckersMP

JeffSFC

I've tossed this idea around for awhile but now I think it's time to give it a shot.

Almost everywhere you look on TMP right now, you can find plenty of examples of bad driving and poor road etiquette. Not very often do we come across other users who respect each other on the road. In this thread, I would like to give players an opportunity to share wholesome moments that they've had with other users online. As video is the best way to share these moments in my opinion, please try to only share videos. My main goal here is to show that there are still good players in this community who do pay attention to their surroundings and respect other users on the road while also promoting good driving and the recording of good sim-like moments on TMP.

This could include, but not be limited to

• users who overtake safely and correctly and thank you with their hazards for flashing them back in once they've safely passed (one of my personal favourites)
  • players who wait for others to drop off their delivery so they do not get in the way
  • random players who use the CB to wish others well being (looking at you, ATS players.. keep it up)

Below are two videos I have uploaded of good drivers I have come across.

As you can see below, this user waited until I gave them the clear signal that they could return to the right-hand lane. Much appreciated.

In the next video, this user noticed that I was taking a wide turn to enter the right hand lane so they moved forward a bit to give me the extra clearance. I then gave him room to make his left-hand turn since the player found themselves in the wrong lane.

As I continue to drive and run into other decent users in the game, I will continue to share my positive experiences here. I really want and encourage you all to do the same.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

6 hours ago, McclaudEagle said:

I might have to see about giving this a shot too; what video recording software are you using?

McclaudEagle,

I use Nvidia’s GeForce Experience to record my gameplay. 

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

1 hour ago, JeffSFC said:

McclaudEagle,

I use Nvidia’s GeForce Experience to record my gameplay. 

I'm trying to find this ShadowPlay on my GeForce Experience but I can't seem to find it. They keep saying it's a button, but I can't find any button for it.

Here's another example of a user who knows how to properly overtake. @EL_JOKER_[ESP] is a very good driver. Thank you for contributing to a better online experience for others. He overtook our convoy with about 6 of us driving and safely changed lanes once I signaled that he was clear to do so.

In this second video, you can see another user Aron S who made the right choice and yielded to traffic on the motorway. He could have kept his momentum and proceeded to pull out in front of me and the others behind me causing all of us to slow down at a quick rate. Thank you for being patient and respecting others on the road and not making a selfish decision.

5ekjGCj.png

Hello There JeffSFC

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived