Unreliable Connection

Tiger1126

Question

Hello all , Recently since past 1 week or so i am constantly getting this error while starting ETS2 MP or Truckers mp that "Unreliable Connection" and i get kicked out of the server . I tried to switch the server but the problem doesn't stop and also a new problem comes sometimes that the game crashes and there is a small window which says the game has crashed u can log the recent activity of crash

6 answers to this question

Hi there

Looks like you unstable internet connection to our game servers.

Have you restarted your router and try agian ?

As well please try these steps in this topic.

Best Regards

Total EDM

Hello there!

Seem like you're having an unreliable internetconnection. Try to restart your internetrouter. Also may consider to plug in your LAN-cable. If you've done all this, go on a server which is the nearest to your current location. I hope I could help you with those informations. If you have any further questions, quote me in this topic or send me a PM. My inbox is always open.

Kind regards Flying Cat

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

Dear @Tiger1126

Look at this Topic under Connection Problem , "Unreliable Connection issue"

Regards

H4C8E1 - TruckersMP 

Languages: German flag_germany.png / English gb.png / Turkish flag_turkey.png 

Useful Topics: TruckersMP Rules | Ban Appeal | How To Properly Report Users | Registration & Linking Issues | User Feedback 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Social Media : Twitter Steam Profile Youtube Channel Twitch Discord 

76561198859144922.png 

Dear @Tiger1126

We're sorry for any inconvenience ,but this  topic has been inactive for over 3 days , i  will have to move this topic to  the appropriate section.

If you still need any help, feel free to DM me or others from the support team. we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive 

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a further 2 days , i will have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need any help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Moved to Unsolved