Survive the hunt

Alexa1671

I think that all I've seen about that "mode" is performed in GTA or Forza Horizon, where it can make sense. In TMP it doesn't. I know that there are people who play like that currently, lots of players mistake TMP for an alternative to GTA or NFS with trucks, but those are the players who usually end up banned for reckless driving and ramming. Let's try and keep things like they should be, TMP is not and has never been a racing game. Anyone playing "Survive the hunt" style should be instantly banned IMO.

From what I've seen of it on Forza Horizon 4, the idea of Survive the Hunt is that one person has to try and reach a destination without being stopped (caught) by people who are hunting them. In order to do this, they have to try and act as normally as possible to avoid detection, such as using vehicles used by AI and driving like the AI.

With the rules in place on ETS2MP, this wouldn't really be feasible.

2 hours ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

Thanks @McclaudEagle for the explananation.

I do not think that such kind of game is suitable for a truck simulator.

If at all, it could only be carried out on a non-collision server, as hunting another player will likely result in reckless driving and consequently would be a violation of the present in-game rules.

Non-collision server wouldn't work as the idea is that the way to stop (capture) the person being hunted is to basically render their vehicle incapable of reaching its destination, which would require damage to be active.

Hello There Alexa1671

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived