Which You Prefer ? DLC New Mexico vs Oregan.

Old man Furkan

Oregon is Great DLC overall. I can think of three minor negatives.

First, I found an area where two segments of the ground didn't meet, so you could see through it. This was clearly visible and right beside the road, too. This is an unusual mistake for SCS. The level of polish is what distinguishes paid DLC from mods, so they should really get it right.

Second, Oregon has a wide variety of terrains, and I really don't think that they're all captured. In particular, it would have been awesome to see more hills and mountains. The state feels more flat than it is in real life. ATS could really stand to gain from having more diverse and difficult roads to navigate.

Third, Salem really should be more detailed. It's the capitol of the State, and has a number of distinctive features. Nothing interesting about Salem in real life is found in the DLC. They included only the least interesting part of the city, scaled down to a point where you could be forgiven for thinking it's an insignificant town. I would have liked to see the capitol building, central and west Salem, and highway 99 west to the coast.

Overall, this is a pretty good DLC. I recommend the Oregon DLC more than the New Mexico DLC.

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived