Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

I can't play ETS2MP due to an unknown authentication error. Help!

Mint Humbug

Question

Hi all. I tried logging on to truckersmp as usual but the server took an awfully long time to log me in before displaying a message saying "unknown authentication error. server couldn't connect to api truckersmp port 443. timed out". While this is not the first time this has happened to me. It seems to be a thorn in the side to solve this time round. Anyone experiencing the same issue?

5 answers to this question

Dear @Pohchi

Please, have a look into this topic: 

Under "Connect Problem" "Authentication error 0x80092012/api.truckersmp.com port 443"

Regards

H4C8E1 - TruckersMP 

Languages: German flag_germany.png / English gb.png / Turkish flag_turkey.png 

Useful Topics: TruckersMP Rules | Ban Appeal | How To Properly Report Users | Registration & Linking Issues | User Feedback 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Social Media : Twitter Steam Profile Youtube Channel Twitch Discord 

76561198859144922.png 

Hello @Pohchi

Solution 1:

Goto C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP
Delete both core_ets2mp.dll  files
Start Truckersmp launcher as administrator and click on install the files.

Solution 2:

Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates

Solution 3:

Download Ultrasurf.
Run Ultrasurf.
Open TruckersMP in Administrator Mode.
Install the available updates (only the first run with Ultrasurf), wait for it to finish and Launch button appears.
Exit Ultrasurf

Hello @Pohchi

Because this topic has not been solved and has also lasted 3 days in inactivity I will proceed to move it to inactive topics. If the problem persists, do not hesitate to speak with me to enable the topic or create a new topic, we also invite you to use our support system here: https://truckersmp.com/support

//Locked & Moved to Inactive

Kind Regards

[WTLVTC] Dan

TruckersMP Support

76561198111641046.png

Hello there,

Since this topic has been inactive for a further 2 days , i will have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need any further help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Moved to Unsolved