Time to say thank you!

Azuly

Dear players,

I often see bad comments about staff in the forum. This makes me really sad, because I know how much they devote to this project. For that reason, I want to creat this topic for you to share good experiences you had with staff! It's time to say Thank You!  

Kind Regards,

Maze

Rules (recommendation, not officiall set of rules): 

1. Avoid tagging them, they are busy enough. 

2. Good things only. 

3. Comment about ex-staff allowed. 

3. Be kind.

4. No bad comments in here. 

I had an issue with a very vulgar and rude staff member and other staff members actually came to my aid and were really polite about it! They were so respectful and helped me with my issue. 

I also enjoy when a staff member does not talk to you, they just treat you like a normal person and try to assist you with what you need. 

Great idea @Maze 

I haven’t had to contact any staff directly as such for any reason in particular but I everytime I see a conversation between a staff and it’s members, they’ve always been polite, honest and very welcoming. 

Whether thats on here, discord or even their very own streams,. They are always willing to help out where possible, it usually doesn’t matter how busy they are they will always assist when possible and that’s what makes this community great. 

Thank you to EVERY staff member and user/s for making TruckersMP what it is today and long may it continue. 

"share good experiences you had with staff!" : 

1) Anriandor ( Game Manager ) : once on a feedback and the issue has been dealt fast. ( thank you  )

2) marco6158 ( Senior Game Manager ) : have done an awesome job and give me few advices.. ( thank you for your work  )

3) the support staff : ( all the job done on the forum ) we never can cheer them and telling them thank you enough for all there work and time to keep the place clean and enjoyable. ( Thank you to all of you :D ).

4) The Developers Team & Project Manager Team that make this game fun to play in multiplayer.

this was a small resume in few line... but thank you to all the staff for the times and efforts.

I can only speak about forums/feedback system, I don't use discord more than once a week, mostly to read what's being said in the Spanish channel and don't have facebook or twitter accounts. If I had to name the staff members with whom I've had my "problems" dealt with, these would be mainly ChrisPatrols, Pillow, Aestrial and specially Anriandor. All of them have been helpful, quick and clear in their replies, polite, understanding... I just wish everyone else in the team were like them. Of course, like @[VIVA] Kehox above, I find it impossible to not mention the developers and project managers, TMP would not exist without them.

Hello There Maze,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived